• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
YoelBA-GDS en Junio 17, 2024
Wanted: Experienced Quote Template Developer I have a client interested in remaking the HubSpot Quote into more of a LOI (Letter of Intent) with more details and text than the standard template offers. If you have experience developing CMS documents Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 17, 2024 19:37
Hey, @YoelBA-GDS 👋 Thanks for sharing this opportunity with our community! — Jaycee
Mr_AThompson en Junio 14, 2024
Hay guys. I need some urgent assistance. Is it possible to use Bootstrap 5 in Hubspot's Boilerplate Drag n Drop Builder? I have created my modules with the current framework. But the current framework's responsiveness doesn't work so great if I pl Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Junio 16, 2024 08:12
Hi @Mr_AThompson Directly using or replacing HubSpot's native Drag and Drop (DND) framework with Bootstrap 5 is not recommended due to limited c...Leer más
SRodriguez23 en Junio 14, 2024
Hi all, I've been working on a new module that retrieves information from HubDB. The main goal is to retrieve all information with the same value. However, when I select a field, it doesn't display a unique value. Instead, the field shows a lon Leer más
0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Participante
Junio 14, 2024 18:25
No Luck, the ID column cannot be utilized in this field. The field continues to display the same value multiple times. However, all rows share this c...Leer más
Resuelta
SebaMolinari en Junio 14, 2024
Hello! I would like to know if someone can help me with this query: Can I change the call to action that is in the Menu of my blog posts without it changing on the landing page? When I edit and change it, it also gets published on the landing pages. Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond
Junio 14, 2024 16:40
Hi @SebaMolinari , Is the 'Menu blog' also shown on your landing pages? If not, I can assume you could select a different CTA in the module...Leer más
CSandovalSer en Junio 14, 2024
Hello, We cannot figure out why, but our cookie banner is not showing up when visitors visit, so they are not able to opt in or out. The settings show it is turned on for all countries on our site, https://www.softeq.com/ but it is still not p Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 18, 2024 00:23
If the cookie banner on your HubSpot site isn't showing, it might be due to incorrect settings or conflicts with other scripts. comcast customer sup...Leer más
JAxtell7 en Junio 13, 2024
I'm writing a custom module that plays a video. I'd like to change the style of the controller to get rid of the black gradient under the player controls and change the controls to black instead of white. I tried changing these styles in CSS but th Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 14, 2024 13:30
and here's the link: https://collegenet.com/scheduling-3
Resuelta
DPalacios3 en Junio 13, 2024
Hi, good afternoon! I've been trying to add a unmuted video with autoplay in my landing page, but it is not working, it doesnt even plays in live page. When editting, it works and autoplays with audio. I tried using this code, without "mutted" Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Líder intelectual
Junio 13, 2024 19:17
Hi @DPalacios3 , most browsers don't allow autoplay with audio since it's an quite "disturbing" experience for the visitor. Therefore I wouldn't ...Leer más
DEsteva en Junio 13, 2024
Hello guys! How are you? I need help with the next module:   That shows the client's logos as a slow carousel with smart rules. You can check it out on the next url: https://driv.in/ Any way, i can't make it work on Landing Pages, w Leer más
Líder intelectual
Junio 13, 2024 19:22
Hi @DEsteva , seems like you're missing the <div class="item">...</div> class. Try this code <div class="owl-carou...Leer más
Resuelta
simonfigma23 en Junio 13, 2024
Hello all I been recently getting up to speed with tailwind and react idependly of hubspot. I tried to see if there were resoucres into firstly looking into react elements using the hubspot boilerplate theme - is it possible for a video workthr Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Junio 13, 2024 12:01
@simonfigma23 if you're interested in tailwind CSS, you might try this boilerplate as a starting point instead: https://github.com/freshjuice-de...Leer más
Resuelta
ICarow en Junio 13, 2024
I would like to exclude a folder from uploading when using the "hs watch" or "hs upload" command. I created a .hsignore file with the folder name to exclude in it like proposed in the official documentation ( https://developers.hubspot.de/docs/cms/d Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro
Junio 13, 2024 05:31
I found myself a solution: You need to place the .hsignore file outside (!) the watched folder.
SH82 en Junio 12, 2024
Hi, Is there any option available like scope_css for javascript code? if i use same module in same page its conflicting with each other. I need to implement something like scope css.
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 13, 2024 11:33
From this public codepen example: https://codepen.io/suru235/pen/WNxPWYZ if i customize slidetime 2000 milisecond and after i add this same mod...Leer más
Resuelta
AudreyBouclin en Junio 12, 2024
Hello, We are using the CLEAN PRO theme for our website, and I would like to modify the mobile menu burger. Specifically, I would like to change the following elements: Add social media icons Change the color of the social media icons Change th Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Junio 13, 2024 21:25
Thanks for the tag @Jaycee_Lewis , it's been a few years since I last built a website with Clean Pro and I'm sure a lot has changed. My suggestion w...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.