• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
PBagares on May 23, 2024
Hello! I'd like to know if we can add color to our ticketing pipelines- to give more personality and enhance the vibe. Something like this:
0 upvote
0 Reply
KSutula0 on May 23, 2024
When working on customizing my 'unknown contact subscription' preferences page, I see this in the preview window on marketing/email/subscriptions but when I open the preview, I get this result with the error message circled in blue read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TWerboweski on May 23, 2024
I have installed Cloud Files which outputs a unique URL for a data room. I have set up a membership based portal which I want to have a section of the smart content to show the URL as an iframe embed. Right now the URL output is set to copy to a pr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 05:23
Hi @TWerboweski , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I found the solution from @1ron0re on this similar post " Inserting url into ...read more
DonDenton on May 23, 2024
I have not been able to find any documentation on the content system that backs custom modules. I probably don't know where to look. Considering the custom module below... I noticed yesterday that some of the content that my colleagues created read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GPatel6 on May 23, 2024
Hi Community, I am experiencing issues with a Hubspot form that I have customized for redirection and styling through the Hubspot code editor using a Custom Module by using below mentioned referenced javascript in Custom Module. hbspt.forms.create read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MHlavacka on May 23, 2024
Hi, I need some explanation about how to handle file uploads via serverless functions in HubSpot CMS. Can you help me out? What I am trying to do: I have a website made in HubSpot CMS This website uses multiple serverless functions w read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Alison-Watson on May 23, 2024
Hello, I have a problem in my SEO recommendations which says that a Googlefont (Roboto) is missing. However, this font is from the Font Family and not uploaded by myself, so it is not a custom font. I was told the following possible solution: It read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
May 23, 2024 05:18
Hi @Alison-Watson , Roboto is a "default" Google font and therefore initially integrated in HubSpot. You don't have to import it via @font-face r...read more
DanielDPAltra on May 23, 2024
Hi there, fast question. Why when I create a ticket, 2 webhooks jumps, if I'm only creating a ticket, its supossed to jump only the ticket creation event. Instead im receiving 2 webhooks, the first the creation one and then content changed which is read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
BalintSipos on May 22, 2024
Our website it not Hubspot hosted but we have a subdomain - event.apexx.global - set up for Landing pages under the Primary domains. We've realised that we'd want to have other type of content on Landing pages also (like case studies and such). read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
May 22, 2024 21:00
Hi @BalintSipos What you can try is connect insights.apexx.global as a secondary domain, then in the "Actions" dropdown for event.apexx.glo...read more
Solved
mariana_pic on May 22, 2024
Hello team Maybe someone from Hubspot can answer this question to me. I have site where I’m using sliders - slick & glide, i want to remove slick because of jquery and want to remove glide because is not being maintained. I see read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader
May 23, 2024 05:58
Hi @mariana_pic , I've used swiper.js for many years before moving over to splide a while ago. I've moved because of performance issues and since...read more
Solved
tony5280 on May 22, 2024
I don't see any options in the CTA editor. I do see that the iframe src (popup in this case) is some type of virtual page from the same domain as the triggering page, so it would make sense that I could get the form popup to inherit my theme CSS so read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 23, 2024 20:15
the solution. This will inject your stylesheet into ANY modal "pop-up box" CTA. It may work with others, but I hadn't tried em and specifically modal...read more
tony5280 on May 22, 2024
I do see that a recipient must be a user. I've not sucessfully delivered a form to anyone other than the default recipient using notifications_override_email_addresses.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 23, 2024 10:57
Hi, @tony5280 👋 Welcome to our community! Thank you for your question. I'd like to invite a few of our community members to the conversation —...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.