• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
RaimundoEstela on July 05, 2022
Hi! I've been working as Content/SEO Manager for a long time now, and recently I started learning about Hubspot's CMS configuration and design thanks to its Academy and useful YouTube videos. Thanks to them, a couple weeks ago I managed to ad read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MGheibi on July 05, 2022
Hello I want to have a slider with dynamic number and content of image or video, The content creator want to add or remove images or videos of slider by modules. Would you please help me?
0 upvote
0 Reply
ameliai on July 05, 2022
I am doing an SEO clean up and have multipe H1 tags on a singular page. When changing them to H2 tags it changes the format adding an extra line underneath the title. Is there any way to make the H2 tag the exact format as the H1 tags.
0 upvote
0 Reply
GBonner on July 05, 2022
Hi all, I'm look ing to develop a home page hero section which will play three versions of the one shown on this page: https://www.eyko.io/ The general structure will be a rich text section to the left and the custom animation model on the rig read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 05, 2022 03:04
@GBonner can you give some source code and the community can help from there. At the moment it's impossible to determine where you might be struggl...read more
phraenz on July 05, 2022
Hi all! I want to build a module that reads all meetings scheduled for a special user in our HubSpot account and shows it as an event listing on a landing page. I tried solving this via an API call within the custom module but got a CORS error read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ashu125 on July 04, 2022
Hi there, can someone please tell me how to defer a CSS file that's linked to a Template.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 05, 2022 03:13
Refer to this https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/functions#require-css you will see there you can async a CSS file in the following way: ...read more
YChuskit on July 04, 2022
Hey all, I was trying to create a hubspot form with work email input field but some how it is also taking personal email id eg gmail etc... can someone help ?
0 upvote
0 Reply
BLay on July 04, 2022
Hi When looking at Task lists it would be very handy to be able to RIGHT CLICK and open a task into a new page (tab) so easy to refer back to the other tab. At the moment right clicking can't be done. Please can we have this option? Thanks read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
July 05, 2022 05:00
Hi @BLay You'll probably get more traction on this if you post it to the ideas form: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/Hub...read more
Cennyddjohn on July 04, 2022
We're trying to transition a website from WordPress to HubSpot CMS and need to find a developer who speaks the language. I can't find one for love nor money on the established job boards so if anyone out there is interested do you drop me a line
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
July 04, 2022 15:19
Hi @Cennyddjohn , The HubSpot migrations team might be able to help you out as part of the onboarding process. Not certain on the details on th...read more
BenLerner-Paio on July 04, 2022
Hey everyone, I have a client that wants to manage the user login / registration on a CMS HubSpot Page. For the registration, it is not a problem, however I'm curious what is the best method for enabling the user to login to the client's bac read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Member | Platinum Partner
July 05, 2022 00:57
Hey Anton - appreciate the response. I'm more looking to have a HubSpot page that will have the login form and authenticate the username / pass with...read more
Solved
NBraden on July 03, 2022
Hi everyone, Newbie to HubSpot here. The color of the asterisk for required fields and the " Please complete this required field" error message that shows up when you don't fill out a required box in a form clashed with the background of some of read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
July 04, 2022 08:13
Hi @NBraden , this is most likelly because the "head HTML" is getting loaded into the {{ standard_header_include}}-hubl in your template. And...read more
TBeranek on July 01, 2022
https://share.hsforms.com/1rBnyV3-FS96faHHc4sB2awd0lki This is my form i want to add custom css of this form where i the custom css is there any option to add the custom css on that. Becuase it comes from iframe and when i try to add the css it is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
July 03, 2022 22:15
Hi @TBeranek You can customise the embed code for the form to add CSS. Also, you can embed the form as Raw HTML to get around the iFrame...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.