• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
RWhite27 on May 27, 2022
I'm linking to a request form on another page in the navigation of my site. So the link is to mysite.com/page#req-form. When you click on it, it goes to the correct anchor point for a split second, but then it jumps to the top of the page. I've not read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 15:21
Hey, @RWhite27 👋 Can you give the community a link to a live example? My experience says having more info will increase our chances of getting ...read more
01634 on May 27, 2022
Hello fellow HubSpoters, I am creating a landing page from a downloaded theme, and I need to remove the CTA button from the header. Is there a way to do this? I do not see an option to turn off or delete the CTA button. When I access the code to read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 11:54
Hey, @01634 👋 One place to start is this suggestion from @Teun — https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Hide-CTA-and-search-on-a-la...read more
bholsey on May 27, 2022
Hello, I am trying to create a module where I have a choice field (layout) with 4 choices: 1 column 2 column 3 columm Form (full width) I have set up a form field where the display condition is set to the following: However, when I go read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
May 27, 2022 13:08
Hi @bholsey , write your conditional logic not as JSON but as value. Your options should look something like this: and the...read more
VYadav7 on May 27, 2022
this url is not redirecting to respective url please help me out <div class="container" id="tab3C"> <div class="portfoliolist" id="whitepapers_portfoliolist"> {% for row in hubdb_table_rows(5311014, "status=Published&orderBy=-hs_cr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TCorrêadeSous on May 27, 2022
I have two sections on the blog's homepage, one with the highlights of the last 3 posts made, and another with the other posts, being shown every 6 posts. I managed to remove the last three posts made from this second section, so they wouldn't be r read more
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 11:23
Hi, @TCorrêadeSous 👋 Let's see if we can get this conversation going for you. @Sjardo @piersg @Jnix284 , do you have any insight for...read more
tmcmillan99 on May 26, 2022
I am having trouble figuring out the right hubl syntax for a custom object crm_associations. I have two custom objects - resources & member_resources. The member_resources object has an association to the contacts and resources objects. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 11:05
@Anton , have some time to help out our friend Terry?
TCorrêadeSous on May 26, 2022
Tenho duas seções na home do blog, uma de destaque dos 3 ultimos posts realizados, e outra com os outros posts, sendo mostrado de 6 em 6 posts. Consegui retirar os tres ultimos posts realizados dessa segunda seção, para que não ficassem repetidos. read more
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 10:47
@eduardoavargas , any chance you could assist here 🙏
Jere on May 26, 2022
The default "Image" module is not adding image width and height to be part of my HTML. How could I add that behaviour? Shouldn't it be part of it already, especially as HubSpot needs the height and width attribute for automatic image resizing? (as read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2022 10:30
@Adesignl , feel like jumping in here and helping out 😀
Solved
JohnInDallas on May 25, 2022
Alrighty, guru's - I can't find anything about this that's current. I need to edit the Submit button on my HubSpot form to be a pill-style button. I've tried a gaggle of CSS tricks and have scoured the editor and can't find anything to let me do read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 26, 2022 01:20
Hi @JohnInDallas , this works for me: form input[type=submit] { border-radius:33px; } Have you set your forms to display as raw HTML? ...read more
Solved
KGlode on May 25, 2022
Hey all - hope I'm on the right board/group. New to HubSpot and I'm trying to filter out our IP addresses. Wondering if anyone knows of a way to capture some type of static IP address for our employees (that won’t change) when we all work remot read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 25, 2022 09:14
Kate, great question! What you are wanting is only possible if establishing a VPN is required for remote users. If that is the case for your team, I ...read more
ChrisChiha on May 24, 2022
Hello, I am sending a daily digest to my partners that is being populated from my hubdb table, and is being triggered by a workflow. (The HubDB table is being filled daily from my Backend) How it is currently working: If the email ad read more
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
May 27, 2022 00:05
Hi @ChrisChiha , I wrote this real quick, so could be some errors, but it could look something like this: const axios = require('axios'); ...read more
ADarabian on May 24, 2022
I'm implementing the chatflow for a webapp and mobile app. For mobile, I use a webview component to display the chatflow. However, if the customer does not terminate the chat, then said chat is loaded upon next chatbot request. I was wondering if th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 25, 2022 12:54
@ADarabian I admit that I do not have any experience with mobile app development, but I am wondering if you can invoke this window.HubSpotConver...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.