• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • JHeatwole on October 20, 2021
    1 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi everyone, I am using a related_blog_posts tag with a callback that was working fine before today, but now I'm getting an "IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert property featuredImageResizeOptions to query parameter, OBJECT is not a valid t...
    HubSpot Employee
    October 20, 2021 23:04
    Hey @JHeatwole @neobats , Happy to help here 🙂 Thanks for pointing this out! I was able to reproduce this error as well. ...
  • nivg on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all, I have created a custom quote template via the design tools and trying to add the "start date" (an existing field when creating a quote) data in the quote's table of products. I tried getting the relevant key-value combo from template_data...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 20, 2021 10:51
    Hi @nivg , Please try the following: {% set TIMEZONE = template_data.quote.hs_timezone || 'US/Eastern' %} {% set LOCALE = template_dat...
  • RicardoFlores on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I'm having a problem with the default image of a page for social sharing, I have both option filed(in the image below you can see that) but when I share the page the image does not appear on the preview. Can any one help with this? Thank ...
    Contributor
    October 20, 2021 11:18
    Hi @RicardoFlores , Most of the time this is a caching issue. I would suggest you use LinkedIn's Post Inspector to see how the post will ap...
  • rossatgrowth on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello all, Building out my first featured DnD theme for a client and loving the flexibility it offers the end-user. One issue I've run into is how to reverse/adjust the stacking order of columns for mobile in specified sections. My thought was...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 20, 2021 12:22
    @erod and @dbeau79 Thanks for your replies. Using "flex-direction: column-reverse;" did occur to me as well as a "reverse column orde...
  • WCole9 on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all - I'm a marketer who just inherited a website built on the HubSpot CMS that has an issue with the background in the banner area. Everything looks fine on desktop but see the attached screenshot for what it looks like on mobile It see...
    Contributor
    October 19, 2021 12:51
    Hi @WCole9 , It's hard to diagnose the problem without a live example. Whatever changes you make to the class (.banner .banner-content-wrapp...
  • Solved
    MGilbert on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, we have been running site speed tests and I am struggling with how to improve it please see the points below. 1. Third party scripts - currently we have a lot of scripts loading on the page the biggest contributor is hubspot - do we nee...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 20, 2021 01:59
    Thank you for getting back to me
  • Pixelwerx on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm hoping someone on here has done something similar and has some advice for me. I am working on a contact us page where we have a dropdown selection that shows different forms for different types of inquiries. Currently the 6 forms are embedde...
    Contributor
    October 19, 2021 07:46
    Thank you Teun for willingness to help. I have published a test page to our staging. See here: https://www-westech-inc-com.sandbox.hs-sites.com/abou...
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    3 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 22:20
    Awesome! I can not wait!
  • KMorapedi on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to embed a hubspot form on my website, when I load the site it displays the form twice. Why is that occuring?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 19, 2021 02:47
    Hi @KMorapedi , Please make sure that you are following the below steps while embeding a hubspot form on your website Select the for...
  • FTrocchia on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    On phones with 360 and 320 viewports the calendar view is cut off and exits the screen. How do we solve? Thanks
    October 20, 2021 00:32
    Hi @Chris-M , and thanks a lot for your reply. I just created a preview page that you can see here: https://www.francescotrocchia.it/prenota-appunt...
  • EricaFontimedia on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi everybody, I have an issue that you probably know: I need to add an ID to a form in the template of the page or in the module. With the old editor it was really simple, but how can I do it now? I've tried to inserted it in the code but...
    Contributor
    October 19, 2021 12:03
    Hi @EricaFontimedia , Oooooh, got it. You're talking about an inline ID (i.e. <div id="form"></div>) to create an anchor link and...
  • MStoja on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Support, I would like to import a JavaScript file to Hubspot Add a JavaScript file to HubSpot Can I call any hubspot variable in the Javascript file that I will upload.For example can I have the contact ID/first_name/last_name of...
    Contributor
    October 18, 2021 10:40
    Hi @MStoja , Take a look at this thread. Hopefully it answers your question. HUBL in Javascript code Cheers
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors