• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
AJCourt on November 30, 2022
Hi all, New to HubSpot and I'm trying to style my first form with CSS local to my site. I have 2 simple field forms - email address and submit button. How do I find these using JQuery and change classes to style them? I'm using bootstrap 5 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
November 30, 2022 12:35
You don't need to use jQuery. In the form editor go to the "Style & preview" tab and toggle on "Set as raw HTML form". This will remove any HubSp...read more
sjay on November 30, 2022
Hi Team, Most of our SVG icons have suddenly disappeared/been Missed on our web pages. Heard that HubSpot recently moved all files (images, pdf, etc.) to a new CDN server. In that process, unfortunately, we lost most of the Images. After a r read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CTang4 on November 30, 2022
The dropdown is instantly opening and closing down when It's a toggle. I don't why but It's asking for the value twice when I looked at it in the console log. I want it to only open once and close when I click on it again. Link: ( https://www.hel read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RMiller0 on November 30, 2022
Companies are draw across from Emails, if not in the CRM system, if you draw them over automatically, why is the Industry/ Company ower and Type not placed automatically into the comapny info. Also is there a way of populating Industry, Company read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 30, 2022 11:35
Hi, @RMiller0 👋 Can you share more details about your project? I am not 100% clear on what is being asked. Are you asking about HubSpot Insight...read more
Solved
RitaM on November 30, 2022
Hi everyone! I contacted Hubspot support but they weren't able to help me with this. My development team has created a HTML +HubL page in the designer tool. It looks amazing in the preview, but after they publish it, it is nowhere to be found.. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
November 30, 2022 06:48
Hi @RitaM , every template requires the template informations like <!-- templateType: page isAvailableForNewContent: true label: YOUR TEMPL...read more
Jelmert on November 30, 2022
Hi, I have created a popup form with the new (beta) popup cta builder in hubspot. Now it says to use a button module from hubspot and pick the cta. This all works great. But the button module from hubspot does not have the styling options I want read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 30, 2022 04:25
The URL: http://www-hrorganizer-com.sandbox.hs-sites.com/nl/selectie-assessment?hs_preview=puDoCSzH-92186140276
codenil on November 30, 2022
Hi, this is my first post here. And I plan to create a HubDB table with each row containing details of new job openings from our HR department. And from that, I want to create a set of dynamic pages - one for the list of all jobs and the individual read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 30, 2022 06:56
Hi @codenil , you can create a custom module with a modified form embed code like this one <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" s...read more
DOchieng5 on November 29, 2022
How can we create a theme's field.json in the design manager?Is it even possible?
0 upvote
3 Replies
November 30, 2022 09:38
When you create a new theme there's a "Theme Starting Point" dropdown. If you choose "Blank Theme" the folder will only contain a themes.json and fie...read more
Solved
KajBob on November 29, 2022
I tried looking for references in the docs but this is all I could find about it, no other documentation, no explanation on the parameters. {% module_block module "my_rich_text_module" path="/My Rich Text Field Module", label="My Rich Text F read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
November 29, 2022 12:41
widget_block has been deprecated and module_block is basically just a version 2 of it. It uses the exact same code pattern as widget_block, only majo...read more
SLkkvision on November 29, 2022
Hello Community, I am facing some problems with Google Webfonts, loaded on pages, forms and for blogs. How can I be sure to get rid of all Google Fonts loaded via the Google API? I removed all explicit imports and links to the Google API. But t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 29, 2022 06:10
Hi @SLkkvision , have you disabled it in the theme fields.json file? Also HubSpot has startet to host Google Fonts from your Domain a few w...read more
tmcmillan99 on November 28, 2022
I am looking for some ideas on how to solve an issue we're experiencing with a workflow. If the enrollment criteria is met, the first step in the workflow creates a new record in a custom object for that particular contact. The workflow will then co read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
November 30, 2022 06:59
@weiliang_lee @danmoyle @deepikaverma First of all, thanks for the willingness to help out and offer suggestions. I truly appreciate it. L...read more
asiaferguson on November 28, 2022
Hello - I have a Webflow site that has global styles set for any Hubspot form that appears on it. Unfortunately, those global styles won't work with a new form that's been added to the site as it needs to be styled a little bit differently. Basical read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 29, 2022 13:36
I've never used Webflow but it looks like you can add classes to elements on the page - https://university.webflow.com/lesson/web-styling-using-cl...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.