• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • ScottD22 on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey I'm trying to get a custom module repeater items from a post template to show on a listing template using content.widgets. I'm struggling to get them to pull through, has anybody had any exp with this type of thing before? Thanks
  • akondratyuk on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    For example, private or protected blog posts should only display in search results if the user searching has access to them—otherwise those posts should be hidden. I'd like to avoid the experience of person B seeing content that is private to p...
  • Jwil on October 21, 2021
    2 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, we are looking to employ an HubSpot CMS backend developer and I wanted to see what coding languages and other experience your as a community would put forward as essencial skills in this role. Thanks in advance!
    Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
    October 22, 2021 04:52
    Hey @Jwil , imo you have to differentiate between a *insert-any-cms-name-here* backend developer and an HubSpot (backend) developer. The j...
  • Solved
    AlixOfCanada on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi Everyone 🙂 I'm having this issue where when viewing blogs, the date reflects the current date and not the actual published date. I have another line of code temporarily in to preview, and it shows a completely wrong date. While viewing a blo...
    October 22, 2021 06:17
    Hey 🙂 Here's an example of what one of our posted blogs looks like. Note that this screenshot is outside the preview and the blog was actually po...
  • MickaelRANDRIAN on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Bonjour, la fonctionnalité glisser et déposer n'est pas disponible sur un compte, pouvez-vous m'aider à l'activé?
  • Caroline1981 on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, I added a field to my module with type crmobject, here is the code: { "name" : "product", "label" : "Product", "required" : false, "locked" : false, "object_type" : "shopify_product", "properties_to_fe...
  • Solved
    JHeatwole on October 20, 2021
    1 upvotes
    14 Replies
    Hi everyone, I am using a related_blog_posts tag with a callback that was working fine before today, but now I'm getting an "IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert property featuredImageResizeOptions to query parameter, OBJECT is not a valid t...
    Participant
    October 21, 2021 13:58
    Hey Dennis! We saw the fix. I just verified that at least for me (cc. @JHeatwole ) that it's working in my blog template in my sandbox.
  • nivg on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi all, I have created a custom quote template via the design tools and trying to add the "start date" (an existing field when creating a quote) data in the quote's table of products. I tried getting the relevant key-value combo from template_data...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 20, 2021 23:33
    @nivg , My bad! I think I read your question wrong. I'll share all mock data that is available in HubSpot below. If you check the lineitems, ...
  • RicardoFlores on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Hello, I'm having a problem with the default image of a page for social sharing, I have both option filed(in the image below you can see that) but when I share the page the image does not appear on the preview. Can any one help with this? Thank ...
    October 21, 2021 09:55
    the size is 122z627 as linked recommended
  • rossatgrowth on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hello all, Building out my first featured DnD theme for a client and loving the flexibility it offers the end-user. One issue I've run into is how to reverse/adjust the stacking order of columns for mobile in specified sections. My thought was...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 22, 2021 05:02
    Hi @webdew , thanks for your response. I'm hoping to find a solution that doesn't involve building out a full row as a module which seems more of a...
  • WCole9 on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all - I'm a marketer who just inherited a website built on the HubSpot CMS that has an issue with the background in the banner area. Everything looks fine on desktop but see the attached screenshot for what it looks like on mobile It see...
    Contributor
    October 19, 2021 12:51
    Hi @WCole9 , It's hard to diagnose the problem without a live example. Whatever changes you make to the class (.banner .banner-content-wrapp...
  • Solved
    MGilbert on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, we have been running site speed tests and I am struggling with how to improve it please see the points below. 1. Third party scripts - currently we have a lot of scripts loading on the page the biggest contributor is hubspot - do we nee...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 20, 2021 01:59
    Thank you for getting back to me
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors