• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
BShock on July 06, 2022
I'm trying to add a CTA to my client's header nav but instead of it just adding in line with where I seemingly place it in the design it reorganizes the components and stacks them instead. I need the button to be after the menu and before the social read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JLima9 on July 06, 2022
Good morning, I'm very new to hubspot and I have a question, I'm creating an application in react, using vscode, and unfortunately I can't see where the application is running, in the designer manager the option to view doesn't appear, and I don't read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CHugo on July 06, 2022
Hello, I would like to remove the word "TAG" form the url of my blog. Like this: so the url could become (without the word "TAG"): https://ai.reportlinker.com/en/resources/blog/best-practices Is it posible? Could someone help me how read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RaimundoEstela on July 05, 2022
Hi! I've been working as Content/SEO Manager for a long time now, and recently I started learning about Hubspot's CMS configuration and design thanks to its Academy and useful YouTube videos. Thanks to them, a couple weeks ago I managed to ad read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MGheibi on July 05, 2022
Hello I want to have a slider with dynamic number and content of image or video, The content creator want to add or remove images or videos of slider by modules. Would you please help me?
0 upvote
0 Reply
ameliai on July 05, 2022
I am doing an SEO clean up and have multipe H1 tags on a singular page. When changing them to H2 tags it changes the format adding an extra line underneath the title. Is there any way to make the H2 tag the exact format as the H1 tags.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
July 06, 2022 01:39
The problem is that HTML is not a style language. HTML is a markup language and changing the style h1 to h2 is due to CSS not HTML. You have to style...read more
GBonner on July 05, 2022
Hi all, I'm look ing to develop a home page hero section which will play three versions of the one shown on this page: https://www.eyko.io/ The general structure will be a rich text section to the left and the custom animation model on the rig read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 05, 2022 03:04
@GBonner can you give some source code and the community can help from there. At the moment it's impossible to determine where you might be struggl...read more
phraenz on July 05, 2022
Hi all! I want to build a module that reads all meetings scheduled for a special user in our HubSpot account and shows it as an event listing on a landing page. I tried solving this via an API call within the custom module but got a CORS error read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
ashu125 on July 04, 2022
Hi there, can someone please tell me how to defer a CSS file that's linked to a Template.
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
July 05, 2022 22:55
But the problem is that I am not requiring the css file, I am injecting the css to a template
YChuskit on July 04, 2022
Hey all, I was trying to create a hubspot form with work email input field but some how it is also taking personal email id eg gmail etc... can someone help ?
0 upvote
0 Reply
BLay on July 04, 2022
Hi When looking at Task lists it would be very handy to be able to RIGHT CLICK and open a task into a new page (tab) so easy to refer back to the other tab. At the moment right clicking can't be done. Please can we have this option? Thanks read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
July 05, 2022 05:00
Hi @BLay You'll probably get more traction on this if you post it to the ideas form: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/Hub...read more
Cennyddjohn on July 04, 2022
We're trying to transition a website from WordPress to HubSpot CMS and need to find a developer who speaks the language. I can't find one for love nor money on the established job boards so if anyone out there is interested do you drop me a line
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
July 04, 2022 15:19
Hi @Cennyddjohn , The HubSpot migrations team might be able to help you out as part of the onboarding process. Not certain on the details on th...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.