• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
PDeT on November 28, 2022
Hi, I struggling with this seemingly simple script: {% set rows = hubdb_table_rows(XXXX) %} {% set test = hubdb_table_row(XXXX,YYYY) %} {% set queryValue = test.title %} {% set match = rows|selectattr('title','eq', queryValue ) %} {{ matc read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
November 28, 2022 03:14
Hi PDeT, test variable stored the set of records. you need to print test variable. so you will see, that's not a title but it's a rows {#...read more
OGALINDO on November 26, 2022
I would like the user to have a dropdown where they can select the newest or oldest blog post. If that is possible to point me in the right direction for this. Thanks
0 upvote
0 Reply
KajBob on November 26, 2022
Hi, I just started to learn more about hubspot after a long while. I'm trying to figure out this whole modules thing by reading the docs, and I get alot of it now. But I don't understand what this module_block thing is. The last time I used h read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MattC47 on November 25, 2022
Hi, I am adding modules into a template layout and looking to set some predefined field values. This is working fine until I come across fields within a field group, where I can't seem to find a way to target them. {% module "__module_key_o read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 26, 2022 10:00
so for your case it would be something like this: feature_content = { "heading": "Key Objectives" }
Jonathan_S on November 25, 2022
Is it possible to use the Hubspot Smart Content functionality on any CMS such as Wordpress or Tyop3 Sites with Custom Integrations (API)? We would like to show the users relevant content based on contact information contained in Hubspot, such as co read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
wkim7 on November 24, 2022
Hi I am very new to HubSpot and facing a biggest problem in my life. It is acutally nothing. I just cannot change the color of a header. I need it to be white, but it seems like it's fixed to black and I dont have any access to stlyes. The previou read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
faizwaris on November 24, 2022
Hi, I have a table (id = 5461277), two columns in the table are - 'trip_code' and 'trip_name' I have a contact property named 'drdestination1' which is equal to 'trip_code' value in the table above. I want to dynamically display 'trip_name' colum read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 25, 2022 04:07
it's showing syntax error for this
JRobertshaw on November 24, 2022
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help, although familiar with HubSpot, I'm not overly familiar with Javaascript. We are looking to use a "button" to trigger this javascript action to open up a new window (with locked address bar and page dimensions read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
November 24, 2022 18:20
Wrap it in a fuction and call the function on click. <button onclick="buttonFunction()">Click me</button> <scri...read more
Solved
FurqanAli on November 24, 2022
Hi there, I'm trying to set conditions in Hubl under for loop for the repeated fields. You can see my code below under the script tag where I'm using different values: <script> function showVal(newVal){ if(newVal <= {{ module.free_slab_l read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
November 25, 2022 02:26
Hi @FurqanAli , is that something like so you want to perform? <script> function showVal(newVal) { if (newVal <= {{ module....read more
Solved
KajBob on November 24, 2022
Hi, Is there a way to set a max or min value for the selectors in modules? I want to set the min value of 150px, and a max value of 300px. The second issue im having is a bit more complicated. I followed the tutorial on modules Getting st read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
November 24, 2022 18:34
No worries! If fields are related to each other it makes sense for them to be grouped together in the editor, it also makes for a much more tidy exp...read more
belekate on November 24, 2022
Hi! I'm working on the custom module which will help my client to make a heading I have couple questions about fields with type "font" 1. line-height Is there a possibility to have a line-height setting inside this "font" settings? somewhere there read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
November 24, 2022 10:43
1. I'd just use a numerical field then pass it to the module within a {% require_css %} tag 2. I see you're loading the font from a file within...read more
ChrisChiha on November 24, 2022
Hello, So i have quotes up and running. Internal teams can generate a quote from the deal and it will fetch all the associated custom objects to the deal and display them on the quote. To do so, i am using the below code: {% set customobject = read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.