Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Solved
    pawel_p on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have an error in my CSS file saying "Could not resolve function 'color'" on the line where I have the theme override specific styles: /* Theme Override Specific style */ {% set header_bg_color = color(theme.header.background_color) %} {% s...
    July 27, 2021 08:10
    Thanks. I manage to fix that before you sen the reply. The color() function I saw in a boilerplate theme, when i created a example in a Design To...
  • NPeters on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a header that contains a logo that when clicked takes you to the homepage. The homepage is a root url ie http://www.mywebsite.com I had expected as with other CMSs that there would a simple variable like {{ site_url }} I have lo...
    Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 07:41
    @NPeters I created a quick snippet to try. When using request.full_url combined with request.path you could retrieve the domain URL: <s...
  • LLAgency on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello i wonder why i can't scroll down or scroll to the right to see all colum and row of my data on Contact page? i have tried using Safari, Chrome they are still doesn't work. I have check my computer system setting already still i can't perform s...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 01:25
    Hi @LLAgency , Sometimes we used the positions and other mouse event block kind of thing in the webpage. So please check you have used any CSS an...
  • Solved
    JReekes on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    6 Replies
    I'm new to HubSpot, but I'm a WordPress pro, and I write code (in several languages). I want to remove all the incorrect use of header tags for SEO reasons. We shouldn't be using h-tags for style, when they are structural elements that search engin...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 27, 2021 16:28
    Hey @JReekes , nice workaround. I'm just writing regarding something you mentioned about the headings and styling, maybe it is a bit off topic but ...
  • Solved
    groundup on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi I've built a contact form using the Wordpress plugin and have set it to automatically generate a ticket. I've set the two ticket fields to be hidden but they're both displaying on the live form. I can't find any way of making them not appear....
    July 27, 2021 17:12
    I'm using the Hubspot plugin. In the form builder it has the option to hide fields but that's not working. But it's ok I've turned the ticketing off ...
  • ArtLinkov on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I have a bit of an issue with configuring an email module with an IF/ELSE statement base on a transactional email template. I know all the custom variables we send are properly added to the email (the debug print works), but whatever I do I...
    July 26, 2021 01:28
    Hi @ArtLinkov , Yes, you can develop this module in Hubspot. First, you can create the custom card listing using Hubspot looping. https://dev...
  • Solved
    atiq97 on July 24, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    12 Replies
    Hey Community, Hope you all are doing good. I am new to hubspot and want to create a custom editable email module. Layout is attached. Can I achieve it? ( I am expereinced in HTML + CSS ) However I want it to be easily editable by my client. ...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 27, 2021 08:16
    @dennisedson Ooopsie! here it is (i also updated it in the answer)
  • sryv on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hey! I'm developing app and need to send information about user using Forms API. My problem is that hubspot script, which is src="js.hs-scripts.com/{my_hubspot_account_id}" , which I connect to my application, works only on Google Chrome, but in...
    July 27, 2021 06:06
    Hi @sryv , Like @Mike_Eastwood is telling CORS would be your go to. Unfortunately HubSpot has limited possibilities when it comes to CORS / ...
  • melaniebell on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I'm building a website on a theme purchased from the marketplace, and trying to update key branding elements like typography and colors. I've followed documentation from the theme developer, I've followed steps from other developers about ...
    July 26, 2021 01:30
    Hi @melaniebell , First thing is that , you need to clone the theme after that create second setep: Step 1: Marketing > website > Website...
  • Solved
    jvargas2 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a few authors who are not having their page be generated as expected. I currently have multiple blogs. When you click on an author name it takes you to /[blog-slug]/author/[author-slug] where usually the author template takes over. Howev...
    Participant
    July 27, 2021 13:04
    Thank you for pointing out the language issue! For anyone else, all my authors who were leading to 404 pages had their language set to "English - Uni...
  • BGrennan on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    I've a module that I'm using twice in one template. In the first instance I'm using the repeater fields default number of objects (3) In the second instance I wantto override it so that it only shows one object by default there. So I'm l...
    Participant
    July 23, 2021 13:11
    Thanks @miljkovicmisa , I got a similar solution from @ Stephanie-OG {% dnd_module "zig-zag" path="/theme/modules/zig-zag", label="zig-z...
  • robjwood on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Using the CLI, I've been able to generate a new key and fetch content from the 'design tool' section of our production CMS (templates, CSS etc.) and upload these change back the live environment. I want to be able to do the same but for a sandb...
    July 26, 2021 00:58
    Thanks @dennisedson . Unfortunately, when I run hs auth, I don't see the screen you mention, it goes straight to the PAK key page (even after pinnin...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors