• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Jsum on September 26, 2022
I was hired to make some adjustments to a custom built theme. It was supposed to be a 3 hour project. The first task was to clone one of the theme modules and make some layout changes to the new module. The issue is that the new module, any module I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PeterKumospace on September 26, 2022
Hey, we have recently started setting up HubDB to hold some content on our page. The content will be for a news like page where we will have various links to different articles. I'd like to have one spot hold whatever our newest article is without a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sbiagini on September 26, 2022
Hi, I need to pass the "first page seen" (and any UTM parameters) to a script, so I'm trying to inject the value in a template, is this possible? how can I access tracking information from the template? Is there some sort of "session" variable read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HypeDotStore on September 25, 2022
We had to 301 redirect www. to non www. domain to stop www. from showing 404 error However, doing so is giving a Critical SEO warning in Ahref tool. (see image below) Not sure how to resolve this warning.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 26, 2022 02:12
Hi @HypeDotStore Have you tried using Google Search Console to confirm/change which version of your website (www vs. non-www) is indexed? ...read more
MSharma37 on September 25, 2022
Hi, I am planning to move our blog from blog.abc.com to abc.ai/blog. The main website is also hosted on Hubspot and abc.ai is connected to hubspot. I tried doing this and faced some issues. Here are the steps I took, in settings>website>doma read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
September 26, 2022 00:43
Hey @ MSharma37 Some of the similar things are already discussed here, please have a look https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-...read more
antp_dev on September 23, 2022
Hi there 👋 , I'm customizing an existing module that is pulling in blog posts and filtering posts by tags. I'm aiming to use the mixitup library to provide better filtering animations and functionality. After I read the documentation I'm unc read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
September 26, 2022 07:13
So do I need to initialize a new theme? I created a child theme and I am trying to add functionality to the child module. When I try to run h...read more
Luc_Benayoun on September 23, 2022
Hi 🙂 I'm currently working for an Italian customer with a registration process on their website (using HubSpot of course). I'm trying to change some messages languages but it seems there's something preventing me from doing it. As yo read more
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
September 26, 2022 00:19
Hi @Luc_Benayoun , is it a custom form? If so, you can modify the embed code with these options . example: default embed code: ...read more
amin9 on September 23, 2022
I have added 2 fields, and it can display on blog single. But not in the blog listing page. This is not working: {{ widget_data.text_field.body.value }} Working code on blog single page is like: <div>Image URL: {{ widge read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Elite Partner
September 26, 2022 04:30
@Sjardo , thanks for mentioning. @amin9 , to display fields onto the listing template you have to enable the parameter export_to_template_c...read more
ChrisChiha on September 23, 2022
Hello All, Anybody have a sample or a documentation for the below scenario? I want to associate a custom object to a deal based on whether a certain property field in the deal matches another property field in the custom object. So for example: read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 26, 2022 01:44
Hi @ChrisChiha , The association is done through this API call : /crm/v4/objects/{objectType}/{objectId}/associations/{toObjectT...read more
kpkreative on September 23, 2022
I have built a Product Filter module that pulls data from our Hubd instance. What I am having an issue with is one of the hubd columns is a multiselect column type. I have named this 'Layer Type' (layer_type). Within the module i have set up, I read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 09:25
Hi, @kpkreative 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey @LMeert @rlopez have you tackled anything like what @kpkreative is describing? Thank you ve...read more
kgwozdz on September 23, 2022
Hey! I'm working on my own responsive image function that serves proper image sizes combined with custom lazy load function. I'm using resize_image_url which works great but everything breaks down after filling width & height attributes, because read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
September 23, 2022 05:16
I'm not familiar with the noresize url parameter and I'm not quite sure what it does, is there some documentation on this? I would like to dig more i...read more
Vera_K on September 23, 2022
Hi, is there a way to tell if a conversion came in via desktop or mobile? Thank you
0 upvote
2 Replies
September 23, 2022 06:07
Hi, by conversion I mean the signup via social ads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.