• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
tylerjoseph on October 05, 2022
I've been experincing a possible bug today as I'm editing modules in Design Tools. Any code placed beneath HubL comments is rendering white and slanted. Makes everything hard to read. Is there a fix for this?
1 upvote
0 Reply
ALemieux8 on October 05, 2022
I have a landing page that has an embedded Typeform in it. When the user completes the form, the last button directs them to a results landing page. The results page is getting a 404 error, "GET https://audit.tmrwppl.com/api/response/27326131 404" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KOsorio9 on October 05, 2022
Would be great if a dropdown menu in the form could change the subject line for case management purposes.
0 upvote
0 Reply
SMixermedia on October 05, 2022
Hello everyone, I believe you are doing well. We found a problem with the activity log of some users. Our company using WordPress Plugin of HubSpot – which are adding tracking code to the site, which will track activity of users. It was working fine read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
PeterKumospace on October 04, 2022
I'm putting together a blog page and we would like to add search functionality. Our team would like to know if it is possible to do this using HTML + Hubl or if we'll need to build out JavaScript to handle querying the data? The search will need to read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
October 04, 2022 23:54
Hi @PeterKumospace , is there a reason why you don't use the default search module which can be found in the @hubspot folder? The only thin...read more
HorusChild on October 04, 2022
Hello friends! I we are re using modules that we call on sesions, we haven't figure out how to change the styles, fonts and other css features on the sections, on what tag can we do it and how?, columns, rows, sections? thank you so much for answeri read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
October 05, 2022 08:13
I'm working from a section, calling an existing module which I want to change text style, font size, and the blue line, since the modul...read more
AlexRaw7 on October 03, 2022
Hi I am having a nightmare with integrating a typeform HTML code into HS emails. The code doesn't seem to be responsive to the rest of the email and I have no idea how to fix it. This is the code: <div class="table-responsive"> < read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant | Elite Partner
October 05, 2022 05:32
Hello @AlexRaw7 , Did you modify the code provided by typeform? I already used this feature with a Hubspot email for one of our client and...read more
KLegara on October 03, 2022
How to Backup an entire Module File? I know you can backup a file but what about modules that had HTML, CSS, and JS in a single file? These files are located under Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools by the way. Thank you read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
October 04, 2022 01:34
I would suggest looking into local development. That way you can store a copy of your module on your local machine (including the input fields, et...read more
Solved
lisem on October 03, 2022
Hello, I have designing a Global Groups ( Footer ) and would like to preview it with the spreadsheet that will be used on a template page ( in this case the Email subscriptions pages ) . How can I do that? It looks as if the only way to see a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
October 04, 2022 07:33
Hi @lisem , you're right. The only way to see global elements in "live" environment is via somekind of template. You can a) clone the Q...read more
Solved
slefebvre46 on October 03, 2022
I can't seem to find a way to efficiently sync the Design Tools with my local development environment. The hs watch command only seems to work one way, where it uploads any changes from my local development environment up to the Design Tools. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
October 04, 2022 01:38
You would need to use hs fetch --overwrite "path to module in design tools" "path to module in local environment" These will often be the same path...read more
GBonner on October 03, 2022
Hi all, Not a developer but I'm trying to combine two modules, a button that came with a purchased theme and a popup video player i discovered here on the community. I have managed to get to a point where I can acheive the functionality on a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 05, 2022 03:31
The Theme is Act3 by Neambo. I go the code from a community discussion which I cannot locate.
SStrachan1 on October 03, 2022
I have a module that I want to use for statically built emails and I want to use it in automated emails. Here is my code {% if broker_personalization == yes %} {% set personalization = "?b="~ broker_one.firstname|lower ~"-"~ broker_one.lastnam read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
October 03, 2022 04:50
Hi, First thing I'd replace {% if broker_personalization == yes %} with {% if broker_personalization == 'yes' %} Barry Grenna...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.