• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
JoshuaW en Abril 22, 2024
I'm struggling to have a marketing email module to set a choice field option that is part of the module based on a client's property value. Below example is if the contact's custom property of "primarymarket" value is "KA", then set the module choic Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond
Abril 22, 2024 17:57
Hey @JoshuaW , for what I understand is that you'd like to change the logo based on the primarymarket property, right? If so, you don't need t...Leer más
JRivera-Salva en Abril 22, 2024
Hello Fellow HubSpoters I have a page https://info.online.saintleo.edu/online-mba that has a custom coded form from hubspot that was made into a multi-step form with some custom code. It was working for a number of years and now it seems to have s Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 22, 2024 16:57
Hello @JRivera-Salva I've noticed that the form sometimes loads correctly and sometimes not. How do you load the custom code for creating the s...Leer más
ZKhan27 en Abril 22, 2024
Hi, We had a custom API integration built out for our sales from our ERP to upload into our Hubspot CRM and connect sales data to deals/contact records depending on matching names, emails, phone numbers etc. We emailed our ERP technical su Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 22, 2024 22:14
To update the API token for your ERP system's integration with HubSpot CRM, access your ERP's admin panel or settings dashboard, locate the integrati...Leer más
jeremytliles en Abril 22, 2024
Here is my situation: 1. I have a CMS page that I am using for data display and entry. One of the fields is a textarea. 2. When the page loads, I use the HubL crm_object() function to retrieve a custom object that has a multiline text property and Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
cmarano en Abril 22, 2024
Hi everyone- I'm not a developer, but working on adding a script to our domain through HubSpot's functionality. I have tried adding the script to the "default" header settings across all domains, and overriding it to apply to a single domain- bu Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 22, 2024 16:07
It was a CSP issue. Resolved. Thanks for the response.
Resuelta
DanielDPAltra en Abril 22, 2024
I'm desperated trying to find how to 'print' who was the creator of the ticket. (PHP). I've done all the CRUD for tickets, but if i want to search by the field of the user who created the ticket, I can't because i dont know/find the variable nam Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador líder | Partner
Abril 22, 2024 11:15
@DanielDPAltra - would the property 'hs_created_by_user_id' be what you are seeking? Steve
RoFiks en Abril 22, 2024
Hi there, Is it possible to use a variable, like the {{ portal_id }} in a fields.json file of a module? I would like to use a default value for a URL field linking to a mp4 file in my custom theme folder. When I use "default" : { "con Leer más
2 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
Abril 22, 2024 09:50
Hi @RoFiks Nope because in field.json we can only write HubSpot fields in JSON format. But you can set the default value of the URL field whi...Leer más
Resuelta
tatsuki en Abril 20, 2024
Hi, I am wondering if there is a CSS for HubSpot boilerplate. https://github.com/HubSpot/cms-theme-boilerplate/tree/main I assume there is a minimal amount of CSS for HubSpot boilerplate, but is this CSS for all the dozens of different module Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
Abril 21, 2024 22:03
Hi @tatsuki the CSS files are under the src folder of the theme. you can see the following here: https://github.com/HubSpot/cms-theme-boilerplate/...Leer más
FurqanAli en Abril 19, 2024
Hi there, First of all thanks for the help as always. I have set up a new unsubscribe page for my website but still, I don't see an updated page and I see a completely different page maybe I'm not targeting the right unsubscribe template. I se Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 23, 2024 01:03
Hi @FurqanAli , As seen in the image, what you've actully set here is the "Unknown subscription contact" page. In HubSpot the page for managing sub...Leer más
ScottWelch en Abril 19, 2024
I'm working on a newer and simpler footer menu that our current template makes a mess of. I'd like to know all the properties (Django) I can access so that I can draw the menu cleanly. As of now, I can't get out of wrapping each link in a <div> Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond
Abril 22, 2024 17:12
You're welcome! One thing that I always advise is: Keep it as simple as possible, try to don't overengineer stuff and think about the person who's ...Leer más
Resuelta
tatsuki en Abril 18, 2024
Hi, I have two questions. (1) Confirmation This seems to have already been achieved, but just to be sure, please let me know if this is the correct way to do it. What we would like to achieve Create a banner content that can change the banner imag Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Abril 18, 2024 21:28
Hi @tatsuki the only way to convert a local module to a global module is via the HubSpot Command Line Interface (CLI) - there is not currently an...Leer más
Steve4 en Abril 18, 2024
Hello, I'm a marketer with limited experience in dev work with HS. Hoping my inquiry is a simple one. BTW, I'm working with a copy of our active Landing Page template. I'd like to remove the "global" landing page header, which currently has a w Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold
Abril 19, 2024 07:33
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/use-global-content-across-multiple-templates
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.