• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
FMesina on July 14, 2024
I have this in the blog post page template. Basically it should be able to detect the custom page update date that will be use as sorting date of the post in the index page. I am having trouble passing variable effective_date as value. ~~~ {% s read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FMesina on July 13, 2024
I need to sort a blog list based in published date and custom module for updated date. But after the For Loop for the widget the data for the custom date gets cleared. Please see the markup comments in the code. <div class="bl read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
antoine3 on July 12, 2024
Hello, I tried to clone a module from a custom theme. After that, I renamed the new module and tried to add it to some page. Unfortunately, in the hubspot page modification area, the new module has the same name as the old one and this therefore read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
July 12, 2024 11:20
Hi @antoine3 The name which you want to show on you content editor is given in module's LABEL field. If you leave label field empty then by de...read more
WShek on July 11, 2024
Hi I am having problem publishing layout through the Designer Manager. The error message says nothing at all here is my template code <!-- templateType: none --> <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="{{ html_lang }}" {{ html_l read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
July 11, 2024 14:05
Hi Anton, upon trying to upload files through github action, I received error about the layout. The error said cannot update template coz th...read more
RTeja on July 10, 2024
Hello Everyone,I am currently working in the HubSpot Design Manager, where I am fetching and rendering data. When I switch to the Design Previewer, I can see the rendered data perfectly. I have manually added a choice field using the "Add Fields" read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
July 11, 2024 11:38
I assume this is HubSpot lists ? If so , I would suggest using the HubSpot List API to retrieve the values. You should be able to do this within the...read more
DSWebcoda on July 09, 2024
Is there anyway to make the sticky notification CTA not sticky?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 10, 2024 17:14
Hi, @DSWebcoda 👋 Can you share any additional details about how you are currently trying to implement this? If you haven't tried, can you link...read more
Solved
DYoon5 on July 09, 2024
Hi - is there a way to adjust the maximum number of slides available on the image slider module? Right now, the max is set to 20.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Key Advisor
July 09, 2024 13:29
Hi @DYoon5 - it looks like the module's slide repeater has a maximum of 20 set. But you can increase this in a custom/cloned version of the module...read more
Linked-LED on July 09, 2024
I met the issue of "This domain was added by another HubSpot customer." when I tried to set the domain. See the snapshot below. Earlier, I deleted 1 account, created the account again as I wanted to start everythign again from scratch. Then when i read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 09, 2024 22:56
Thanks for the reply. I saw that post, but it didn't say anything of how to solve the issue. I met the same issue a couple of weeks back and someone ...read more
CMartin-ML on July 09, 2024
I need to create a custom template for Quotes and at the same time this header and footer should be present in each page when its exported as a PDF. ¿Should I create a Module for this? I need to add simple info as Logo, Date and custom colors read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
July 11, 2024 07:17
I created the module for image how should I added to any of the themes? its not working :
EWright44 on July 09, 2024
Is there a way I can make the format buttons on the page below have an an anchor tag so I can link directly to specific formats of resources? I want to include a link directly to our guides. https://www.sunrisesoftware.com/resources The read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
July 09, 2024 06:39
Hey @EWright44 , by default you should be able to set the button to "External" and just type "#MY-ANCHOR" as the URL. HubSpot might display that ...read more
Solved
EdCupaioli on July 08, 2024
I have created several modules for the CMS and want to do the same for email. I know email HTML and CSS has different requirements so I'm prepared to inline my CSS and use table syntax. I have not found any up-to-date documentation on email modules, read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
July 08, 2024 20:57
Hi @EdCupaioli While it seems like the custom email templates fell out of favor once the improved drag and drop experience was introduced ...read more
DPueppke on July 07, 2024
I'm sure this is basic but I can't figure it out. I need to hide any rows in this db that are past the expired date in a column named expiration_date . Thanks! <!-- variable contains all unfiltered table data --> {% set data = read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Partner
July 07, 2024 17:43
@DPueppke - I'd suggest one approach to this is filtering the table rows when you retrieve them using something like: {% set table = hubdb_table...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.