• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
marquizzo on September 29, 2022
I'm in the page editor, and am finding it very difficult to add a `background-image` at the same time as a `background-color` to my current section. My desired CSS output would look something like this: background-image: url("path-to-image read more
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 30, 2022 03:01
Hi @marquizzo , What @Anton suggested sure works, but I also wanted to point out another way of doing this that we are currently using for ...read more
Member | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022 20:53
Hey @ NAkhtar You need to add this class custom-menu-primary in your main header class and paste the below css and script eith...read more
Solved
jwill377 on September 29, 2022
Hi all! I am having an issue where any blog posts that have more than one tag will display more than once. Here is my code: {% for content in contents|unique %} {% if loop.index > 1 %} {% for topic in content.topic_list %} {% u read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
September 29, 2022 12:38
Yeah it was looping through the topic list. I found this as a solution that worked perfectly... {% set myString = "Expert Forum Insider" %} {% i...read more
KimJ on September 29, 2022
I'm hoping this is a simple syntax error, but I'm having trouble finding documentation. I have an email in a deal-based workflow that includes the module with the code below. When I send the email through the workflow, I get a paragraph for each o read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 29, 2022 13:02
Does it work if you don't use a variable. Like don't use deals.anything or query. Just hardcore the exact query value into the HubDB function. Do you...read more
Solved
LMann on September 29, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm having an issue where all of a sudden my HubDB content has stopped pulling through to published pages, when I preview these pages in Hubspot, the content pulls through but then when I look at the live version, I just see 3 empty read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
September 29, 2022 14:47
@LMann Have you already tried clearing cache or adding the cache buster? Without seeing the page to inspect the code in the dev console, it could b...read more
DRutigliano on September 29, 2022
Hi, I've installed the latest version of the HubSpot plugin into the latest version of the Wordpress install, and after logged and the tutorial, it gives me a page asking to login again. I cannot set the plugin because it request the login ag read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 29, 2022 15:06
Hey, @DRutigliano 👋 Can you try using an incognito tab or a different browser? I've seen privacy extensions like Privacy Badger cause conflicts ...read more
amak on September 29, 2022
I have a Drupal website which has header and footer managed by CMS. I would like to create the same header and footer in Hubspot. I would like to keep the header and footer in both website and Hubspot sync. I am exploring different options to achiev read more
September 30, 2022 07:46
Thanks a lot. Is there any documentation about building Hubspot template ( https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/understand-a-hubspot-template-...read more
AbhilashDN on September 29, 2022
https://blog.imocha.io/ this is our blog, when we open it in mobile then our half first fold is not visible due the both button.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022 02:31
Hi @AbhilashDN , unless you're gonna code something custom this is a default behavior of HubSpot. Every column will be translated to full-width o...read more
Solved
KJonsson on September 29, 2022
Hello! Is it possible to create a form without any fields whatsoever? I want to simply have a SUBMIT-button, I want it to send a predefined message to an internal e-mail. Is this possible via code?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 29, 2022 02:23
Hi @KJonsson Forms must have at least one field to be published, so its not possible to have one with no fields. Do you have CMS Hub ...read more
Riya_Shaw on September 28, 2022
Hello, I have noticed for a few days that images are not getting loaded properly. It's showing as a broken image for a time and then it again loads to normal after a few hours, Is there some issue with Hubspot?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022 02:12
Hey @ Riya_Shaw All images and videos are loading perfectly at my end, there might be possibility of internet speed issue at your end...read more
Solved
IBuddhika on September 28, 2022
Hi there, When someone registers as a member then they will receive the Registration invitation email. What if customer accidently delete it or just say they didn't get one? Can we re-send `Registration invitation email` to a given customer? read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner
September 30, 2022 00:11
This is what I wanted. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/require-member-registration-to-access-private-content#resend-the-registration-...read more
Solved
AenghasHP on September 28, 2022
Hi, I'm just putting the finishing touches on our HubSpot CMS login page and would like to change the currently white logo to our coloured version if possible. For context, we use the Helpful Hero Clean 6.1 theme. Login page: https://amps.r read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022 23:17
Hey @ AenghasHP Follow this step 1) Create a module and add the css code in it 2) Copy the module path and paste it in your...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.