• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
SLkkvision on November 29, 2022
Hello Community, I am facing some problems with Google Webfonts, loaded on pages, forms and for blogs. How can I be sure to get rid of all Google Fonts loaded via the Google API? I removed all explicit imports and links to the Google API. But t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
November 29, 2022 06:10
Hi @SLkkvision , have you disabled it in the theme fields.json file? Also HubSpot has startet to host Google Fonts from your Domain a few w...read more
tmcmillan99 on November 28, 2022
I am looking for some ideas on how to solve an issue we're experiencing with a workflow. If the enrollment criteria is met, the first step in the workflow creates a new record in a custom object for that particular contact. The workflow will then co read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Diamond Partner
November 28, 2022 22:18
Hi, It seems that you could use the If/Then branch action. From here you could set a filter that checks if "your custom object's property is un...read more
asiaferguson on November 28, 2022
Hello - I have a Webflow site that has global styles set for any Hubspot form that appears on it. Unfortunately, those global styles won't work with a new form that's been added to the site as it needs to be styled a little bit differently. Basical read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SSopro on November 28, 2022
Hi, We are trying to implement webhooks in our platform and met few issues on HubSpot. Our workflow trigger was set on last modified date is less than 1 day from now . The first issue is when we try to get all properties for the deal (such as read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PDeT on November 28, 2022
Hi, I struggling with this seemingly simple script: {% set rows = hubdb_table_rows(XXXX) %} {% set test = hubdb_table_row(XXXX,YYYY) %} {% set queryValue = test.title %} {% set match = rows|selectattr('title','eq', queryValue ) %} {{ matc read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 28, 2022 12:14
hi @2CUBE-Studio , In my example, the test is filled from hubdb_table_row which is a different function from your example hubdb_table_rows. ...read more
OGALINDO on November 26, 2022
I would like the user to have a dropdown where they can select the newest or oldest blog post. If that is possible to point me in the right direction for this. Thanks
0 upvote
0 Reply
KajBob on November 26, 2022
Hi, I just started to learn more about hubspot after a long while. I'm trying to figure out this whole modules thing by reading the docs, and I get alot of it now. But I don't understand what this module_block thing is. The last time I used h read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
MattC47 on November 25, 2022
Hi, I am adding modules into a template layout and looking to set some predefined field values. This is working fine until I come across fields within a field group, where I can't seem to find a way to target them. {% module "__module_key_o read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
November 26, 2022 10:00
so for your case it would be something like this: feature_content = { "heading": "Key Objectives" }
Jonathan_S on November 25, 2022
Is it possible to use the Hubspot Smart Content functionality on any CMS such as Wordpress or Tyop3 Sites with Custom Integrations (API)? We would like to show the users relevant content based on contact information contained in Hubspot, such as co read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 28, 2022 07:47
Hi @Jonathan_S , first thought: not possible since smart content is bound to HubSpot and cannot be accessed from external sources. Further...read more
wkim7 on November 24, 2022
Hi I am very new to HubSpot and facing a biggest problem in my life. It is acutally nothing. I just cannot change the color of a header. I need it to be white, but it seems like it's fixed to black and I dont have any access to stlyes. The previou read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 28, 2022 07:51
Hi @wkim7 , could you please provide a preview link to the page where it's working and your current page for the cleanest possible solution? I ...read more
faizwaris on November 24, 2022
Hi, I have a table (id = 5461277), two columns in the table are - 'trip_code' and 'trip_name' I have a contact property named 'drdestination1' which is equal to 'trip_code' value in the table above. I want to dynamically display 'trip_name' colum read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 25, 2022 04:07
it's showing syntax error for this
JRobertshaw on November 24, 2022
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help, although familiar with HubSpot, I'm not overly familiar with Javaascript. We are looking to use a "button" to trigger this javascript action to open up a new window (with locked address bar and page dimensions read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
November 24, 2022 18:20
Wrap it in a fuction and call the function on click. <button onclick="buttonFunction()">Click me</button> <scri...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.