• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
designfrance on February 29, 2024
I would like to have a slider with my “mes articles les plus récent” articles in a mobile version. Is this feasible? If yes, how ? I can't find the solution to integrate a slider with the articles. this is my blog : https://app.hubspot.com/d read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MOutinen on February 29, 2024
Is it possible to shorten the width of form input fields? We have a site that uses Gravity Forms and HS but are switching them to be strictly HS forms. The current form has the first name/last name fields as smaller width input fields and we would l read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AGrek on February 29, 2024
I have a SPA application. To access the main content, authorization is required. I have connected the HubSpot LiveChat widget. I want to implement the following: - If the user is not authorized, the chat is available to them as an "Unknown Visitor read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
btran_dschch on February 28, 2024
Hi, We are trying to set up Single Sign-On (SSO) for private content for landing pages, websites. Does anyone know if we can set up SSO for the same private content log in from 2 sources of identity provider accounts: Autho0 Azure Active D read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Anonymous1234 on February 28, 2024
Hello, In WordPress in order to change the design of certain themes/plugins, one need to clone the item then put it in the right folder and then one can add all the changes that one desires. In HubSpot it seems the changes to the css landscape read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 28, 2024 17:07
you're welcome @Anonymous1234 , theme-overrides.css is part of the old structure for theme files, I think they've moved away from that with ne...read more
HubSpotScaler on February 28, 2024
I really like the CMS Page Builder (Drag and Drop Editor). It is like Elementor for WordPress, but works better with the theme to create a consistent look. What I would like to see improve is the module builder. It would be nice to have a power read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 28, 2024 11:10
Hi @HubSpotScaler This is interesting feedback about the blending of marketer needs for editing vs requirements developers have for building out wh...read more
SBENALI9 on February 28, 2024
I want to change the background image of the language switcher icon here. If anyone knows how to do this and where I can find the 'language_switcher.css' file to modify the . globe_class , please let me know.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 29, 2024 04:50
Hi @SBENALI9 , the language_switcher.css is part of the files that aren't accessible to public. If you only want to change the icon you can...read more
ojobson on February 28, 2024
What is the best way to track the time on page of a specific contact watching a webinar? Our webinar platform (Vimeo) is embedded into a page that sits behind a landing page - so registered contacts have to add their email address to access the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RHenderson2 on February 27, 2024
I have a listing page which pulls data from a hubDB table. I want to sort alphabetically (orderBy=part_number) and only show rows with a column selected as Board Level (standard_product_type=Board Level). this code works: {% for row in hubdb read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
February 29, 2024 09:50
HI @RHenderson2 is there a specific template you are currently using? Have you tried adding in your code? This ensures that the code remai...read more
simonp on February 27, 2024
hello I am trying to understand how setting default module values with a template for example How you set can set default values of card module eg {% module "module_170904438127413" path="/mytheme2024/modules/card", label="card" , images=[ read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
February 28, 2024 07:51
Hi @simonp yes, this is another way that you can generate the base code that you need for the default values. One important thing to note abo...read more
DM2 on February 27, 2024
Hi I'm currently successfully using the hubdb row field to return user selected rows (not all rows) from a single table: {% for item in module.hubdbrow_field %} {{ item.columns.title }}<br> {{ item.colu read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 17:38
Hey, @DM2 👋 Thank you very much for your post! It's an interesting question, for sure. I am not a HubDB wizard, but I know a few 😉 Let's inv...read more
Solved
NSchönherr on February 27, 2024
Hey, I want to pass some drop-down menus which change the Text and also a module that changes the Pricing on my quote according to Sales-Qualification-factors already made in the CRM by our sales reps. I already created the modules but am just read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Partner
February 27, 2024 14:36
Check out this article for the data you have access to. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/variables/quotes Then try this on your c...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.