• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • LLAgency on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello i wonder why i can't scroll down or scroll to the right to see all colum and row of my data on Contact page? i have tried using Safari, Chrome they are still doesn't work. I have check my computer system setting already still i can't perform s...
  • JReekes on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    I'm new to HubSpot, but I'm a WordPress pro, and I write code (in several languages). I want to remove all the incorrect use of header tags for SEO reasons. We shouldn't be using h-tags for style, when they are structural elements that search engin...
  • groundup on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi I've built a contact form using the Wordpress plugin and have set it to automatically generate a ticket. I've set the two ticket fields to be hidden but they're both displaying on the live form. I can't find any way of making them not appear....
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 25, 2021 22:59
    Hi @groundup , What WordPress form plugin are you using to create the ticket to? What you should do it check your html markup from the form....
  • ArtLinkov on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I have a bit of an issue with configuring an email module with an IF/ELSE statement base on a transactional email template. I know all the custom variables we send are properly added to the email (the debug print works), but whatever I do I...
    July 26, 2021 01:28
    Hi @ArtLinkov , Yes, you can develop this module in Hubspot. First, you can create the custom card listing using Hubspot looping. https://dev...
  • atiq97 on July 24, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    8 Replies
    Hey Community, Hope you all are doing good. I am new to hubspot and want to create a custom editable email module. Layout is attached. Can I achieve it? ( I am expereinced in HTML + CSS ) However I want it to be easily editable by my client. ...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 26, 2021 08:18
    For this matter you shoud be able to use this default module . It is a button that is supported in emails but I wasn't able to find it anywhere in t...
  • sryv on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey! I'm developing app and need to send information about user using Forms API. My problem is that hubspot script, which is src="js.hs-scripts.com/{my_hubspot_account_id}" , which I connect to my application, works only on Google Chrome, but in...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 06:23
    @sryv Unfortunately, I believe this is the constant battle between privacy and tracking insights. @Mike_Eastwood , @karstenkoehler , @Ind...
  • melaniebell on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I'm building a website on a theme purchased from the marketplace, and trying to update key branding elements like typography and colors. I've followed documentation from the theme developer, I've followed steps from other developers about ...
    July 26, 2021 01:30
    Hi @melaniebell , First thing is that , you need to clone the theme after that create second setep: Step 1: Marketing > website > Website...
  • jvargas2 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a few authors who are not having their page be generated as expected. I currently have multiple blogs. When you click on an author name it takes you to /[blog-slug]/author/[author-slug] where usually the author template takes over. Howev...
    July 22, 2021 23:24
    @Hi @jvargas2 , On the author link, I see a query_dict of hsLang=en. Is the blog and/or author setup multilingual? Is it's good to check out...
  • BGrennan on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    I've a module that I'm using twice in one template. In the first instance I'm using the repeater fields default number of objects (3) In the second instance I wantto override it so that it only shows one object by default there. So I'm l...
    Participant
    July 23, 2021 13:11
    Thanks @miljkovicmisa , I got a similar solution from @ Stephanie-OG {% dnd_module "zig-zag" path="/theme/modules/zig-zag", label="zig-z...
  • robjwood on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Using the CLI, I've been able to generate a new key and fetch content from the 'design tool' section of our production CMS (templates, CSS etc.) and upload these change back the live environment. I want to be able to do the same but for a sandb...
    July 26, 2021 00:58
    Thanks @dennisedson . Unfortunately, when I run hs auth, I don't see the screen you mention, it goes straight to the PAK key page (even after pinnin...
  • Solved
    TDwebdev on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hello, I want to use the inserted JSON from a spefic column in hubdb. I have two values in the JSON: colorname and colorurl I want to get the JSON from a specifc hubdb column and use it in a module via a foreach. Example JSON file: ...
    July 23, 2021 02:40
    Hi @TDwebdev , Use these command and fetch and watch your src: https://prnt.sc/1eoy3nf f hs watch src foldername npx hs fetch foldername src ...
  • eismarketing on July 21, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello, We have a custom search filter set up for blogs. Users can also enter a text string. You can see how it works on this page: https://www.earley.com/insights What I've realized is that we have no access to understanding what search queri...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 24, 2021 05:38
    Hi @eismarketing , could you give some more info on what you need to accomplish? i.e Your search has suggestions that are displayed as you type, ...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors