• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • shirenmathai on August 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Is there a way to update a row in hubdb via a module. The goal is to limit the non-technical user from interacting with hubdb directly.
  • JeftaBade on August 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello all, my first post here! Our company gives online live trainings for managers & consultants to use VISUALIZING to clarify their message. We create a safe space for our community to share pictures of their work, that might include sens...
    Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
    August 05, 2021 08:42
    Hi @JeftaBade As far as I am aware, HubSpot's esign feature is limited to quotes. If you have other documents that you would like to have el...
  • MMackenzie on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have 5 google maps on my website but when you click on them they're not interactive. They do not currently give you directions. I believe the last person set them up incorrectly.
    Participant
    August 05, 2021 02:48
    we are using Evoque Multiple Locations Map you can easly entegrate multiple locations. i hope this helpfull for you.
  • cives on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm in the process of transferring a hubDB dynamic page template over to a custom object dynamic page template. Really I'm just changing the data source from the hubdb table to the custom object. I began making the necessary changes to my templa...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    August 05, 2021 01:01
    Hello @cives , we cross paths again 🙂 , maybe you could show us what the below snippet outputs to get an idea of the data you're getting? ...
  • lait on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I am working on a submission form and I was wondering if it is possible to force the formatting when the user enters the the phone number and postal code? For example, if a user enters a Canadian phone number this way: 123456789, is...
    Community Manager
    August 05, 2021 08:56
    @piersg can probably help out here 😀
  • markgonz on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Is it possible to create a section in my visual template where page creators can edit/pick/add a global component? In this case it is for the page header and navigation. The idea is when a page editor creates a page with this template, they will ne...
    Community Manager
    August 05, 2021 08:54
    @markgonz You should be able to do this. Create your global module. Create a page and throw it in there. @miljkovicmisa probably could ex...
  • nlafakis on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hey all!, So I'm trying to do some nifty stuff as per usual and I've seen SOME tools in HS that kind of go in this direction but, doesn't exactly get there 100%. On my form I have a multi-checkbox field called Ice Cream It has 3 options: A, ...
    Key Advisor
    August 05, 2021 05:15
    Hi @nlafakis , if you want Ice cream A to select Flavor 1, B selects 2, and C selects 3, then you could do this: var label1 = document.getElement...
  • spencerrowden on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi I am working on a landing page and I am trying to correct the sizing of the images so that they look normal on an iPhone, tablet or computer? I was wondering if someone could direct me on what needs to be changed? I attached the link here. http...
    Community Manager
    August 04, 2021 08:54
    @spencerrowden Could you post a link that does not start with "app". Only people who are users on that HubSpot portal can see that 😀 @alb...
  • Solved
    FIidabashi on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, totally a layman here when it comes to development. We are trying to embed a stock form on an existing page - and the form gets cut off. Can anyone take a look and tell us if this is an easy fix? https://cotoclub.com/home/test - this is the...
    August 04, 2021 00:44
    Thanks so much for everyones help! Fixed!
  • YDalavi on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello there, I have a bunch of case study pages having the same form but different case study PDFs attached to them. I can see the form submission analytic in the backend (admin). However, I want the total form submissions from a particular case s...
    Key Advisor
    August 03, 2021 03:40
    I don't think you need a HubDB to do this. What you should do is create a dynamic list of form submissions (i.e. contacts that have filled out x form...
  • Solved
    ljakiel on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I'm trying to have our logo resize on tablet and mobile and inspecting the code have found that I can change the width to get it to look how I want. But I cannot figure out the class to target to get the media query to work. Ideally I would want th...
    Community Manager
    August 03, 2021 18:32
    Thank you so much for your input @miljkovicmisa and @webdew !
  • Solved
    cives on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi there, I'm trying to compare the month field of a hubdb column to today's date, I then want to count all of the rows that have the same month of the month that we are in to report on "new members this month" Is it possible to put a filter on ...
    Community Manager
    August 03, 2021 18:31
    Thank you so much @Kevin-C !
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors