• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MNecib on February 23, 2024
Hello there, Is there any way to add product I have created here : To en email I created from scratch here : I guess I should use the Hubl variable but don't know which one and how. Thank you for your help. Mohamed.
0 upvote
0 Reply
GBalasubraman on February 23, 2024
Hi All I am using a designly template for my landing page. For my forms i have ticked the box for block free email service providers in order to block personal email id s for the registration form. Whenever I test it and enter my personal ema read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
dcr on February 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I encountered the issue that the cookies banner is reducing website performance greatly. It holds the initial render for 10s on mobile. I don't know what I can do about it. This is the lighthouse report. of live website, I'm cu read more
KSmithIllumine8 on February 22, 2024
We have a private content section and need to be able to create a link that sends the currently-logged-in member an email to themselves. Documentation on pulling contact properties is limited and I have not been able to successfully get email by read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
billsincco on February 22, 2024
I've been working on a custom proposal template using the default one with the flow theme. The design manager seems to be working for me and I'm able to use the bult-in modules and other logic. All that said, I just realized that users will not be u read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Partner
February 22, 2024 16:13
Well, the data doesn't have to be placed inside a data table. In can be displayed in any way you like. It does require custom code but I have helped ...read more
Solved
ambershafer on February 22, 2024
Hi, We signed up for a migration using Hubspot's migration support, but we didnt think to test all of the system pages before our "free fixes" window ended, and we're having issues with the password prompts page. The password prompt page does read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 22, 2024 15:35
I love those type of reactions 🙌
Solved
PatOfCle on February 22, 2024
Hey everyone, We are hosting our Hubspot blog via Hubspot CMS separate from our actual site on a subdomain. I am trying to create a custom header from my own HTML to be consistent with the header at our actual site. For some reason, it read more
Accepted Solution
February 22, 2024 13:53
@PatOfCle , happy to help with your question, the "Custom Header" settings you've called out is the Site Header HTML, which adds to the <head>...read more
SlimSr2003 on February 22, 2024
Hi All, I am building a custom module in HubSpot that will have a button that will open a page that displays all of the blog posts that have a specific tag. I have the module built and used the "Tag" field. the user should then be able to pick thei read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 22, 2024 16:37
Hi @SlimSr2003 , since Hubl is serverside rendering you can't pass data from the frontend(e.g. user selection) directly to it. If you would li...read more
MLundy1 on February 22, 2024
Hi, we are in the process of migrating our Legacy CTAS. In the moment we are using the Legacy CTAS with the Button Style Link(No Style) then adding our custom CSS in advanced Setting. When migrating these CSS classes are not being transfered an read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 22, 2024 07:57
Hi @MLundy1 , I'm not sure what the options are in the migration process, when you create a new CTA you can choose Start from scratch then "Embedded...read more
enriquedmn on February 21, 2024
I have my global top navigation menu, which includes anchors for my main page, so when clicked there is a scroll animation to get to that point within the page. My site has a blog, so when creating each blog post, the same global menu is appl read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
February 22, 2024 16:29
Hi @enriquedmn with it being a custom theme, you wouldn't need to copy anything, there's a few tricks with templates we could use to overwrite the ...read more
PatOfCle on February 21, 2024
Hi everyone. Although I am using Hubspot, I have my website hosted separately from it. I have a header/menu at the top that I built in React. We are now using Hubspot for the blog portion of the site (at a subdomain) and are trying to work wit read more
Community Manager
February 22, 2024 16:37
Hi, @PatOfCle 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Let's invite some of our community members to the converstaion — hey @Anton @alyssamwilie @alberts...read more
DCardinal3 on February 21, 2024
I am attempting to use the Blog as both a blog, but also to use it for an events listing page. All I really need is to add two custom fields for these events, datetime and location, and then to access the datetime field from the Blog Listing templat read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 22, 2024 17:02
Hi @DCardinal3 , Since you've already created a custom module, make sure to add the export_to_template_context function to the module code in ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.