• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • IVergara on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a full Hubspot template made by the drag and drop modules already provided. But I'm trying to create a responsive text module that can work as my Newsletter Title. here's the expected behavior: Email preview: https://newslett...
    September 22, 2021 14:44
    Hello! @DanielSanchez @Kevin-C @Anton I saw in another post that you guys were an expert on responsive emails and I would like to as...
  • ckingg on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I'm building a new custom blog post template via Hubl. Everything seems to be going well except for an issue with a specific module. When I apply the new template to the blog post, this module behaves as if no content was added t...
    Participant
    September 22, 2021 12:37
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using the same module that was in the old template. I just added the module's snippet to the Hbul/HTML template. A...
  • Solved
    SLeicester5 on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi there, I've created an event landing page using a template. I need to remove the search bar and CTA from the page header. I have unchecked the search bar option but it's still there.
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 22, 2021 07:04
    @SLeicester5 If you add some style tags, you can add it to the head or footer of the template through the design manager: <style> body .he...
  • ben-duchy on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Has anyone ever created a dynamic comparison table similar to Apples? https://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone8plus,iphone11promax,iphone13 I've tried using the below code, cloning it and tweaking each one by changing any key po...
  • Solved
    hilton22 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hello everyone, I'm creating a page with a Hubspot form. This form contains hidden fields that, depending on some parameters in the URL, these fields become visible, through JS code in a custom module that I'm also developing. The proble...
    Contributor | Elite Partner
    September 21, 2021 13:11
    Hello @Teun , Thanks again for the reply! I've also read some things about this, that the onFormSubmit callback doesn't prevent form sub...
  • peesen on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everyone I have a HubDB with all my team-members including their email adresses. On a page i quey them all and create a team page. One of the fields i publith for every person is the email-adress. Now in other CMS the email adress was auto...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 22, 2021 01:43
    Hi @peesen , In what way do you want to protect your email address and what did the 'other CMS' do to protect it for spam-bots? There a...
  • Solved
    NicoleT on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a featured news banner on the site that I only want to display on EN pages (as we only have press coverage in English). I have written the module to pull the most recent post on our News Blog that has the correct tags. However, the banner isn...
    Participant
    September 21, 2021 12:58
    Thank you, that worked perfectly!
  • Solved
    MHlavacka on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I am about to develop some sites in HubSpot CMS and I got two questions, maybe you can help me sort it out. It seems like the is no local dev server available for it, meaning that I will be coding on my local PC, but use your CLI client...
    September 21, 2021 04:00
    Thanks for your time and help 🙂
  • Solved
    joan1 on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    16 Replies
    Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the way to use this field. I set it up on the design manager and expected a number value on frontend but I get the table data in some json encoded value. To explain the context and the result here is the set up I made...
    Contributor
    September 22, 2021 01:18
    Yes, at the end by using the for loop it work so it's fine so I guess we can closed the topic but if I find the reason / solution to avoid it I will ...
  • JThyrestam on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, Does anyone have an idéa on how I can create this in email drag and drop module? I want to have a white backround and the picture and text on top like this picture
    Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
    September 21, 2021 23:57
    Hi @JThyrestam , the "best" way to achieve this is with a custom module BUT keep in mind that most email clients won't support those kind of over...
  • JThyrestam on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    8 Replies
    Hi, I would like to insert three patterns and still be able to write on top of the text in a drag and drop email. Is there anyone that have a solution on how I can create this? I tried to insert a rich text module and then insert the pattern but I w...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 20, 2021 07:46
    😂 lol oh yes @dennisedson
  • Solved
    robertjohn on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I wanted to use Hubspot Services on my Wordpress website 7 angels mod apk . Can I Integrate my WordPress into Hubspot? Help me
    September 20, 2021 20:42
    Thank you so much for guiding me.
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors