• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
TTram 4月 15日, 2024
Hi, I have been given javScript code to add to a landing page that should create a live agent button. I follwed the steps to create a javascript file, but nothing apperars on the landing page when added. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but n 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
4月 16日, 2024 13:25
I have added the script public url to the landing page footer, should I be adding something else to the footer? Thanks
Makky 4月 13日, 2024
I am on mobile right now. I have been trying to get more details on the HubSpot Canvas. Seems there was page that gave more details on HubSpot's Components, Color Pallet, Tone of Voice etc. I really liked it, the page is even not available on 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 14日, 2024 21:29
Hi @Makky - You are right, it is no longer available to public. Hope this helps - Happy to help further!! Thank you very much and have a gr...続きを読む
解決済み
scalabria 4月 12日, 2024
Hi guys! I am trying to create a custom module for an email template. The section has two columns and I need both columns to have different background colors. As far as I know, HS editor allows me to modify the entire section background-color, but n 続きを読む
0 いいね!
6 コメント
Accepted Solution
メンバー
4月 15日, 2024 12:15
Hi @scalabria , Thank you for sharing your custom code. Unfortunately, you cannot reuse this module in email templates as is. I assume you ar...続きを読む
SFurlong 4月 11日, 2024
Hello, Is there any flexibility - and if so - best approach in limiting language options when creating a page? Essentially what I am looking to do is restrict the page language dropdown to only languages we know will be used in order to make c 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 12日, 2024 13:59
Hi, @SFurlong 👋 Thanks for the great question! I'd like to invite some of our brilliant community members to the conversation — hey @SteveHT...続きを読む
解決済み
valerief 4月 11日, 2024
The developers documentation for Programmable Emails establishes the maximum number of CRM HubL functions depending on the number of recipients. For example, an email sent to 500,000 contactcs should contain at most 1 call to a crm function. I wo 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
Accepted Solution
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
4月 12日, 2024 14:57
@valerief I checked with a few devs and they're saying the limit doesn't apply the same for HubDB calls, but they haven't put it to the test with 5...続きを読む
解決済み
kyleffotf 4月 11日, 2024
How do I use the other logos in my brand kit settings? We have 3 logos in our brand kit, a coloured one, a white one, and black one. When I use the logo module, it only displays the default logo, but I want to be able to switch between the 3 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
4月 12日, 2024 03:53
Hi @kyleffotf , you're both right - it is not that well documented. There's only this documentation about brand-kit logos . You had the ri...続きを読む
解決済み
solla 4月 10日, 2024
In my theme I can go to the Theme Editor ( https://app.hubspot.com/theme-editor/ ) where I can usually configure colors, fonts etc. How do I export this data? Where does HubSpot store this data? For example, if I change the font 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
4月 11日, 2024 08:04
@solla there isn't an export for published theme settings that I've been able to find. If you're deleting your theme and starting over, you'l...続きを読む
corinalopez 4月 10日, 2024
I am having issues with an iframe (which holds the URL to a Mendix app) that is on my HubSpot website. Upon loading my webpage, the page automatically scrolls down to the iframe. Originally I suspected that this was an iframe/HubSpot theme issue, bu 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Stegemann 4月 10日, 2024
I'm exploring options for a project where I want to provide access to private content through both SSO for users who have it and a traditional password for those who don't. The idea is to cater to all users flexibly without compromising on sec 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 11日, 2024 17:38
Hi, @Stegemann 👋 Thanks for the great question. I'd like to invite some of our community members to the conversation — hey @evaldas @aly...続きを読む
07590 4月 10日, 2024
I just recently started working with the CLI and getting a project spun up and uploaded to my sandbox. All works well but is there a way to display HTML content within a component? I have a need to show content that is stored in a different applic 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
4月 11日, 2024 08:12
Thanks Diana. Yes, all of those pages are what I used to setup my environment and get an extension working. All that is good. The issue is about t...続きを読む
TSharma55 4月 10日, 2024
How we can show the results from the blog detail page when a user searches in the input box of the blog listing page? For example, we are searching "Hello" in the input box and it will show all the results of the blog detail page where "Hello" is 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 11日, 2024 05:05
Hi @TSharma55 , Thank you for your detailed post and for asking the Community! I found this similar post " Search Results Page not showing Blog ...続きを読む
ASobaci 4月 10日, 2024
We're currently using the Neambo - ACT3 theme. Ever since we moved to our new website, we've noticed a big drop in traffic. We think one reason for this might be an error we found in the search console. The error says: "LCP issue: longer than 2.5s 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
4月 10日, 2024 10:37
@ASobaci video will always impact your LCP, even moreso if it's hosted on YouTube. This is less of a theme issue and more of a content issue ...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.