• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on July 28, 2021
    3 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Are you currently on a journey to earning the HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification from HubSpot Academy? Check out this exam and practicum prep session. In the recording, we provide: An overview of the HubSpot CMS for Developers...
    Inbound Professor
    July 28, 2021 13:42
    Excited to have been part of this Exam Prep session! If you have any questions for me, please feel reach to reach out to me here or on LinkedIn . Wo...
  • ahemilee on July 28, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello all, Can anyone help me style a search results page for our website? I just created it so it uses all the default styles, but I'm not that experienced with CSS to make it look better. I would like to keep it simple with a search box in the c...
    Top Contributor
    July 28, 2021 13:40
    Hey @ahemilee , If u also want the grey background you have to locate the container or row of the module. You could give it CSS inline styling with...
  • bmhall2 on July 28, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, We are attempting to utilize the content search API to search blog posts. We have two blogs ( 21928619008 and 51598461274 ) on our portal ( 6268647 ). When using the groupId filter with the first blog id, the expected results are return...
    Key Advisor
    July 28, 2021 08:01
    Hi @bmhall2 , can you copy/paste the code you're using to access the Search API please? I know you can string multiple group ids like this for...
  • reto-ulrich on July 28, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to try out if it is possible to use custom CSS in Hubspot for forms and websites. I found the following instructions for this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/de/forms/how-do-i-style-my-embedded-form My problem now is tha...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 28, 2021 07:31
    Hello @reto-ulrich and thank you for writing in the forum. First off the row html trigger is located in the style tab as shown in the screenshot b...
  • yshinzato on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I was able to add font awesome to my old landing page templates but when I used the new theme, they are showing up as squares. Here is the link I've tried it all different ways to upload the fontawesome kit: @import url(//designers....
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 28, 2021 06:44
    Hi @yshinzato , Use this CDN file and add font-family like I have mention this code working properly: <link rel="stylesheet" href=" https...
  • Solved
    pawel_p on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have an error in my CSS file saying "Could not resolve function 'color'" on the line where I have the theme override specific styles: /* Theme Override Specific style */ {% set header_bg_color = color(theme.header.background_color) %} {% s...
    July 27, 2021 08:10
    Thanks. I manage to fix that before you sen the reply. The color() function I saw in a boilerplate theme, when i created a example in a Design To...
  • NPeters on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    I have a header that contains a logo that when clicked takes you to the homepage. The homepage is a root url ie http://www.mywebsite.com I had expected as with other CMSs that there would a simple variable like {{ site_url }} I have lo...
    July 28, 2021 06:42
    Hi @NPeters , In the Hubspot module, we have the option for logo settings. you can use this module on your website. and can change the logo redir...
  • LLAgency on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello i wonder why i can't scroll down or scroll to the right to see all colum and row of my data on Contact page? i have tried using Safari, Chrome they are still doesn't work. I have check my computer system setting already still i can't perform s...
    July 27, 2021 01:25
    Hi @LLAgency , Sometimes we used the positions and other mouse event block kind of thing in the webpage. So please check you have used any CSS an...
  • Solved
    JReekes on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    6 Replies
    I'm new to HubSpot, but I'm a WordPress pro, and I write code (in several languages). I want to remove all the incorrect use of header tags for SEO reasons. We shouldn't be using h-tags for style, when they are structural elements that search engin...
    July 27, 2021 16:28
    Hey @JReekes , nice workaround. I'm just writing regarding something you mentioned about the headings and styling, maybe it is a bit off topic but ...
  • Solved
    groundup on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi I've built a contact form using the Wordpress plugin and have set it to automatically generate a ticket. I've set the two ticket fields to be hidden but they're both displaying on the live form. I can't find any way of making them not appear....
    July 27, 2021 17:12
    I'm using the Hubspot plugin. In the form builder it has the option to hide fields but that's not working. But it's ok I've turned the ticketing off ...
  • ArtLinkov on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I have a bit of an issue with configuring an email module with an IF/ELSE statement base on a transactional email template. I know all the custom variables we send are properly added to the email (the debug print works), but whatever I do I...
    July 26, 2021 01:28
    Hi @ArtLinkov , Yes, you can develop this module in Hubspot. First, you can create the custom card listing using Hubspot looping. https://dev...
  • Solved
    atiq97 on July 24, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    12 Replies
    Hey Community, Hope you all are doing good. I am new to hubspot and want to create a custom editable email module. Layout is attached. Can I achieve it? ( I am expereinced in HTML + CSS ) However I want it to be easily editable by my client. ...
    July 27, 2021 08:16
    @dennisedson Ooopsie! here it is (i also updated it in the answer)
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors