• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
EKent on Abril 18, 2024
My company email looks fine in HubSpot but in Outlook, the formatting is completely off. Can someone help please? Thank you
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
viens666 on Abril 17, 2024
Trying to change footers so they match all comany sites pages and landing pages, blogs, etc. I have a global footer module, available for templates and pages, that is accessible through integration with Magento. What I would like to do is remove Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Abril 17, 2024 18:58
Hi @viens666 is the Magento module coded with HubL and configured to be used within your HubSpot theme?
cives on Abril 17, 2024
Hi there, hoping for a bit of help. I'm working on a custom module that features a testimonial slider that can read the full testimonial in a modal. The issue that I'm facing is the modal window needs to be outside and above the for loop. My qu Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Abril 17, 2024 16:03
The section of the module that needs the string_var occurs before the loop it would get the information from, any guidance on how to handle this?
FurqanAli on Abril 17, 2024
Hi there, I don't see drag and drop builder for an unsubscribe page but I do see it on my old theme for subscription pages. Can someone please guide me? Thanks a lot.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Abril 17, 2024 18:56
Hi @FurqanAli system templates that are part of themes with the new front-end drag-and-drop are not directly editable. It sounds like your old them...Leia mais
AMichaels on Abril 17, 2024
Hello - bit of a silly question. I've created a few extensions using the UI Extension guide and sample project as a starting point. Everything has gone well, but they display " Powered by Get started App" at the bottom of every extension. Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Abril 17, 2024 18:36
Indeed it is!
Solucionado
RoFiks on Abril 17, 2024
Hi there, I'm trying to load custom fonts from a folder in my Hubspot theme in my CSS, but I can't get it to work. Inside my Hubspot theme I've created a folder named "fonts" and added the font files to this folder. In my main.css file (inside a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Abril 17, 2024 09:53
Hi @RoFiks Have you tried get_asset_url instead of portal_asset_url ? We have custom fonts set up on one of our portals and the b...Leia mais
EricaFontimedia on Abril 17, 2024
Hi everybody! I have a small (I hope!) problem. I'm working on a blog that is becoming multilangual and I need to add the HubSpot's language switcher. I've already used it in the past so I'm used to it. The problem is that in this pe Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Abril 17, 2024 08:37
Hi Jennifer, I have the code and it is a module: <div class="language-switcher"> <div class="header__language-switcher--l...Leia mais
MMohsen6 on Abril 17, 2024
I encountered a problem with my website, which is that I cannot upload an image to it. I received a message saying: “Some features will stay blocked We weren't able to verify your information. Unfortunately, we can't give you full access to the Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Membro
Abril 17, 2024 06:17
another message appeared when I want to publish a page: "Creating, editing, and publishing content has been suspended due to unusual activity on you...Leia mais
TTram on Abril 15, 2024
Hi, I have been given javScript code to add to a landing page that should create a live agent button. I follwed the steps to create a javascript file, but nothing apperars on the landing page when added. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but n Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Abril 16, 2024 20:29
@TTram can you share a screenshot of how you have it added?
Makky on Abril 13, 2024
I am on mobile right now. I have been trying to get more details on the HubSpot Canvas. Seems there was page that gave more details on HubSpot's Components, Color Pallet, Tone of Voice etc. I really liked it, the page is even not available on Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 14, 2024 21:29
Hi @Makky - You are right, it is no longer available to public. Hope this helps - Happy to help further!! Thank you very much and have a gr...Leia mais
Solucionado
scalabria on Abril 12, 2024
Hi guys! I am trying to create a custom module for an email template. The section has two columns and I need both columns to have different background colors. As far as I know, HS editor allows me to modify the entire section background-color, but n Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro
Abril 15, 2024 12:15
Hi @scalabria , Thank you for sharing your custom code. Unfortunately, you cannot reuse this module in email templates as is. I assume you ar...Leia mais
SFurlong on Abril 11, 2024
Hello, Is there any flexibility - and if so - best approach in limiting language options when creating a page? Essentially what I am looking to do is restrict the page language dropdown to only languages we know will be used in order to make c Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Abril 12, 2024 13:59
Hi, @SFurlong 👋 Thanks for the great question! I'd like to invite some of our brilliant community members to the conversation — hey @SteveHT...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.