• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
BRoddy9 on December 05, 2022
Hi, just a quick question about the blog_popular_posts HubL function . Regarding the timeframe parameter, does anyone know if specifying "popular_past_month" will fetch the most popular results for the past 31-day period or just for the curr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ManuelO on December 05, 2022
In my company we have communication with the user through emails and Whatsapp, it would be interesting to create tickets when we receive a Whatsapp message to have all the information in the customer's profile. This way we would not have to work wit read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 14:22
Hey, @ManuelO 👋 Great suggestion. Would you mind reposting this in our Ideas community , please? Posting product feedback and suggestions there...read more
JMadrone on December 05, 2022
I want to pass a query parameter into the crm_object function like this: What is the correct syntax for doing this? I have tried enabling the module for the programmable email beta, but this is not going to be an email template, it is a w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MKnoll on December 05, 2022
Hello HubSpot Community, How do I get HubSpot to capture that a user came from a paid ad, completed the registration process to then show up in my Marketing Ads analysis? We built a Sass tool using Angular 12. See below for more context. Is read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jakubziemba on December 05, 2022
Hi! I have a question regarding the image optimization done by Hubspot. I've found some info in this link: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/developer-reference/cdn#image-compression-optimization-and-automatic-image-resizing , especially read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LDjelloul on December 05, 2022
Hi all! I want to use an image as a background with the tool background image (in the email conceptor). I suppose that because of the responsive mode, the image doesn't keep its proportions if the body is longer or if the page is reduced. I read more
6 upvotes
0 Reply
DBorisova on December 05, 2022
Hi HubSpot Community, Could you please let me know if there is any way to create a product taxonomy? We would like to divide our products into categories and subcategories. Thank you for your time! Best regards.
0 upvote
0 Reply
simonfmf on December 04, 2022
Hi, Our set up is as following: HubSpot hosted blog at blog.ourdomain.com Non-hubspot site at ourdomain.com (using Nginx) We want to use ourdomain.com/blog to show content from blog.ourdomain.com, but we're getting 403 Forbidden using the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mburn on December 03, 2022
I update My new font yesterday but now site istill showing old fonts why? please tell me about this thanks. site: pickleballobby
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
December 04, 2022 10:07
Hi @mburn , it looks like your site is build on wordpress, is that correct? Barry Grennan Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer Webs...read more
mburn on December 03, 2022
I resposnive site properly on mobile veiw but site logo is not showing responsive on mobile veiw please anyone guide to how to solve this problem thanks. site: thescopes
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Platinum Partner
December 05, 2022 02:40
Hi @mburn Trust you are doing great. I have checked the website URL that you have shared and page is rendering fine on mobile view. ...read more
tmcmillan99 on December 02, 2022
I have a step in the workflow (contact-based) that is creating a new record in a custom object. Referencing the included screenshot, is there a way to add a contact token to the input fields that are highlighted in yellow? All of these fields have c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DOchieng5 on December 02, 2022
I'm trying to figure out the difference between the two.I've read the documentation but still can't figure out. Someone to bring the point home.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
December 05, 2022 08:08
I think @Jaycee_Lewis has described it well. A dnd_area is a top level container. A dnd_area can contain multiple dnd_section's The best thin...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.