• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • LLi on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I was hoping to get some help with an email getting clipped by gmail. We've tried our best to reduce the content to no avail and after browsing here, am now thinking it's likely to do with the css in our custom template. Unfortunately I'm a...
  • AHaney on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    still see issue http://codex-themes.com/screenshots/Selection_999(875).jpg
  • ChelseaWright on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We just updated our CSS style sheet and are having struggles with the mobile main menu. I need to update the child trigger: To our new style: Can anyone help me with the HubSpot CSS code needed to make this happen?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 27, 2021 23:01
    Hi @ChelseaWright , Do you have a link to your site? It seems that your styling has been changed and therefor need to have a little adjustment...
  • HJack on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, The CTA links appear to be a long text with tracking parameters and I don't want it. Is there a way to track not through CTA buttons - but through the JS code? Thanks
  • ChelseaWright on October 27, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We just updated our website and are having to update the CSS stylesheet. I have been struggling with the mobile menu. We need to add a scroll bar for our main menu, and I am not having any luck with it working. Does anyone have the HubSpot CSS code ...
    October 27, 2021 23:03
    Hi @ChelseaWright , You can change your mobile menu just the way you like it. Can you share your site link and a screenshot what's the differe...
  • DivyaRaj on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Can you guys help me to find a web development company in India with CMS development services? My company needs a WordPress website. That is why I was looking for web developers in India. We have a small budget for web design and development purpose...
    Community Manager
    October 27, 2021 08:00
    @webdew might have some thoughts on this 😉
  • kamal286c on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I would like to add a Print Button on an online form for user to print before submitting the form.
    Participant
    October 26, 2021 22:06
    Thank you natsumimori for your clarification. Looking forward to understand how the custom development works.
  • rmatuoka on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi guys. We are moving our landing pages to another plataform and we exported all our landing pages using the export feature. Digging in the souce code generated by the export i found this tag: <link rel="stylesheet" href=" http://c...
    Community Manager
    October 27, 2021 07:57
    @rmatuoka Once you have canceled your account, your files will be removed. There may be a cached version of them for a short window of time, bu...
  • KLi4 on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I’ve a a custom language switcher on a blog. Currently it shows me all language options, even the ones which are in draft, not published yet. So this language option should not be displayed. Is there a way to only display the language options whi...
    October 27, 2021 23:11
    Hi @KLi4 , There is a bug inside HubSpot multilanguage switcher so they have created a fix for it. So you need to update your code for it. ...
  • dennisedson on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    What: Live AMA with Connor Jeffers & Emily Wingrove on CMS Hub Playbook When: November 3rd 12:00pm EST How to Attend: Sign up here Heyo! We've got a treat for you! On November 3rd at 12AM (EST) , we’ll ...
  • sshaak on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I'm trying to get rid of the top level menu navigation for our email confirmation page> Preview The code for the menu lives here> https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/20465501/code/55787212186?tfid=55786975303 Could use s...
    October 27, 2021 07:14
    Hi @sshaak , You have been provided template link i.e. design manager link if possible pls add proper preview link so that we can suggest you bet...
  • PYoganathan on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am creating an FAQ page on our site but wanted to know if a search bar can be created only based on the custom questions created on this page. When the suggestion is clicked, it will redirect them to the main accordion page below with the ...
    October 27, 2021 07:14
    Hi @PYoganathan , if you are using search_input module then it provide you various optios about which type of results you want to show after sear...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors