• 最新
  • いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 回答待ち
ssaass 2月 21日, 2024
I have my global top navigation menu, which includes anchors for my main page, so when clicked there is a scroll animation to get to that point within the page. My site has a blog, so when creating each blog post, the same global menu is appl 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
2月 21日, 2024 19:25
@ssaass the quick jump from other pages is how the browser is directing them to the anchor point and can't be overwritten that I know of, whereas t...続きを読む
PatOfCle 2月 21日, 2024
Hi everyone. Although I am using Hubspot, I have my website hosted separately from it. I have a header/menu at the top that I built in React. We are now using Hubspot for the blog portion of the site (at a subdomain) and are trying to work wit 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
DCardinal3 2月 21日, 2024
I am attempting to use the Blog as both a blog, but also to use it for an events listing page. All I really need is to add two custom fields for these events, datetime and location, and then to access the datetime field from the Blog Listing templat 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
JLittle2 2月 21日, 2024
Hi all, I've been working with a child theme to edit a quote template's html and css. I've managed to make the quote responsive across all device types and screen sizes but I'm having difficulty getting the download version of the quote correct. 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
2月 22日, 2024 03:21
Hi @JLittle2 , I hope that you are well. I have moved your post in the Developers Forum so that you can get help from HTML/CSS experts! I'd like...続きを読む
JLittle2 2月 21日, 2024
Hi all, I've been working with a child theme to edit a quote template's html and css. I've managed to make the quote responsive across all device types and screen sizes but I'm having difficulty getting the download version of the quote correct. 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
KSmithIllumine8 2月 21日, 2024
For some reason, all membership registration pages on a client's website have the email field disabled. It shows above the two password fields, but you cannot click into it and inspecting it shows it has the "disabled" prop on it. I've tried vie 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Priyanka178 2月 21日, 2024
After Update of HubDB API V3 version when I changes HubDB api inside my website OrderBy=-event_date is not working where event_date is column name of a HubDB table, while in API v2 version its working
0 いいね!
1 コメント
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
2月 21日, 2024 09:50
Hi @Priyanka178 For HubDB API v3, instead of using "OrderBy=-event_date" you can try using "sort=-event_date". Let me know whether thi...続きを読む
drewspotshubs 2月 20日, 2024
I'm a marketer/wannabe developer trying to pass the CMS for Developers course. I went and completed a Codecademy Javascript course first before diving in here, and in past jobs I was primarily a front-end web developer (html/css). Wrapping my b 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
2月 20日, 2024 17:10
Hi @drewspotshubs I'm also a marketer with dev experience and am currently working on my practicum as well. I am building the theme fully fro...続きを読む
EHessler 2月 20日, 2024
https://www.loom.com/share/4766d0b765c548a1950a3ff8c49bd306
0 いいね!
1 コメント
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
2月 20日, 2024 17:56
Hey @EHessler - the video was very helpful. I believe the issue is with the .find() method. .find('input[name="credit_score"]').val()...続きを読む
解決済み
ACarrillo7 2月 20日, 2024
Hello everyone! My CMS theme uses some URLs, and I would like to know if there is any way to store the URLs as global variables so I can access those variables across my CMS theme rather than hardcoding all the URLs one by one on every module.
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
2月 21日, 2024 10:06
Hey @ACarrillo7 This can be done. You would need to set up an HTML+HubL file in your theme folder (i.e. "global-variables.html") and you wou...続きを読む
AWelker85 2月 20日, 2024
Hello, In the HubBD table, we had our developers create a numbering system so we could organize projects and feature newly completed projects at the top. Now that HubSpot has launched the new table where we can drag n drop to reorganize - I am 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
2月 20日, 2024 18:17
Hi @AWelker85 We had a website using a similar setup before the draggable rows in HubDB were available and, yes, it would require the develo...続きを読む
Alecdela 2月 20日, 2024
Hey There - I want to create a button-style CTA in HubSpot that opens a dropdown menu when clicked, allowing users to select from several files in the dropdown. All help is appreciated!
0 いいね!
0 コメント
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.