• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
DCarlyle on August 18, 2022
Hi all, I added two new company fonts we use based on the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/use-fonts-in-hubspot Once I created a new font folder and added all the various font formats, I went into a _typorgraphy. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 19, 2022 07:52
Thanks for the tips Anton, I'll give this a shot, cheers!
AKoprivec on August 18, 2022
For some reason i can do every operation except for diving theese 2 variables. I've tried every aleternative to round them and still nothing changes. The code first sum's up an array with numbers it got from a for loop. Heres the code: {% set numbe read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 19, 2022 07:00
@AKoprivec If you add {{ number }} and {{ number1 }} at the very end of the code what do the variables return (note that you can't divide by zero, ...read more
HubSpotScaler on August 18, 2022
Hi All, I am trying to calculate LOAN TO VALUE (LTV) in HubSpot. I created a formula using a calculated property. (See screenshots) The lower the LTV the better (The best scores 5, and the worst -1) I have tested these x2 formulae to w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AKoprivec on August 18, 2022
I'm trying to get HubL to change a contact property based on the calculated result the module creates. Heres the code: {% set contact.konfigurator_marketing = number|round(1) %} but the contact property doesn't chage and stays at the same de read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 19, 2022 06:57
@AKoprivec You can't completely change a contact property with HubL as if it's a common variable since it will always pulls directly from a databas...read more
BStovall on August 17, 2022
Help! I'm getting "Error: Cannot Resolve Property" in Design Manager and I can't publish updates to my template anymore... The Error does not give me any more information than that to find where the error is occurring... Here's a screenshot read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
August 19, 2022 05:32
Hi Jaycee, It did resolve itself overnight... Thank you!
CTapia on August 17, 2022
its show me the following error Error: Cannot resolve property
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 18, 2022 02:45
Hi @CTapia , could you please provide more informations about the error? - When does it accure / What are you trying to do? - Where does it a...read more
SSettanni on August 17, 2022
Hi there! We have added URLs to the Sitemap, but when I look at the site/sitemap.xml, they aren't displayed. Can anyone help with this? Thank you, Stephen
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
August 19, 2022 05:42
Hey @SSettanni Hmm i haven't had any issues with hubspots sitemap tool before but i think usually it takes some time before it's updated, maybe it'...read more
Tajwar on August 17, 2022
I am trying to fetch all the blog authors with blog_authors("default", 250) function, but this is only returning 3 authors. I am using that in a module. Here is my full code. {{ blog_authors("default", 20) }} {% set my_authors = blog_authors("def read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 19, 2022 08:13
I was trying to do the same thing. However, it seems unique / union doesn't work. Maybe there is some kind of underlying object which is preventing i...read more
Solved
OksanaR on August 17, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to HubSpot. I have a custom local module, I need to make it global. I read this but it doesn't work for me, I don't see any more buttons in the inspector where I can convert my module
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
August 17, 2022 05:15
Thanks for the solution, but I'm not using local development yet. Therefore, I solved my problem like this: I created a new global module, copied the...read more
LeonardoDVinci on August 16, 2022
Hi, I'm new in HubL and I'm trying to redesign the default email_subscription (Subscription Preferences) module by swapping the check boxes with toggle switches instead however upon attempting to code it, I found the module's code nowhere near i read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 19, 2022 00:53
Hi @LeonardoDVinci , yes - the HTML "structure" is getting pulled from HubSpot when the page is getting build/visited. Also you don't need the ...read more
dyurkanin on August 16, 2022
Hey folks, When dev sandboxes for CMS Hub were launched last year it was strictly to Enterprise accounts. Is there a way to add on a Sandbox to a professional account and/or are their plans to open up sandboxes to other account tiers? This is ess read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
August 17, 2022 00:57
Hi @dyurkanin Good news! CMS Hub Pro actually includes a content staging area where you can prepare new website content behind the scenes an...read more
Solved
jpineda91 on August 16, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm trying to add pagination to a blog and press templates. I tried using this example , but it only changes the featured blog post and not the listing. Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance, Jonathan
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
August 16, 2022 10:48
It looks like you're not using the standard blog contents loop e.g. {% for content in contents %} {# post template goes here, {{content.nam...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.