• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • JSC_LBM on December 07, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, We have a client blog that is allowing for blog.clienturl.com/page/0 to be crawled, causing all kinds of errors when we run SEO. I have found the code managing the pagination for the listing template, it is as follows: <div c...
  • ericgordon on December 07, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This is probably an easy one for seasoned HubSpot devs, but that is NOT ME. We have pages set up for each team member in the organization—I'm trying to display the three most recent blog posts that are tagged with that member's name. (These wil...
  • Woodsy on December 07, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I'm working on combining two hubspot blogs into one listing. I have got both blogs showing but I need to add javascript pagination as the standard Hubspot blog pagination doesn't support combined blog listings. Could anyone share example ht...
  • ImeldaH on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I'm working on a landing page using Atlas template. I want to remove the drop down nav bar for both mobile and tablet. Any suggestion on how to do this?
    Contributor
    December 07, 2021 04:48
    @ImeldaH I would suggest following @Chris-M advice. With CSS you can easily achieve what you need. In case it is of any help, here's some extra ...
  • Solved
    Elena11 on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all, I created a dynamic landing page in Hubspot, it's shown after someone fills out a demo form and shows sales reps' calendars based on ip country. The form redirects immediately before the ip country is populated. I need to implement some...
    December 07, 2021 10:51
    Exactly what I was looking for - thank you, @albertsg !
  • brian-riback on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! I am not a developer and as such, am trying to create a simple document that explains how to convert raw HTML for an email , not a website, so I can both understand how it gets done and share it with my developer. I attempted to lay th...
    Community Manager
    December 06, 2021 08:37
    @brian-riback When it comes to email templates, I happily back away and hand it over to @amwilie 😀 And speaking of email development, I w...
  • llopez1 on December 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello community, I have a problem with the layout. I want to create two columns inside my section so I use a width of 6 and an offset of 0 and 6 respectively. but the result gives me the following structure it creates a new row instead of colu...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    December 06, 2021 01:34
    Hi @llopez1 , We used your code in our editor, corrected it and now it's working fine. Check this Screenshot: Just replace your cod...
  • IsabellaPreda on December 03, 2021
    3 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Forum, I would like to add a token to an email that shows the end of the current month, for example: "please submit all documentation no later than three days prior to [December 31st]". This would be automated even when the month cha...
    Community Manager
    December 06, 2021 07:03
    Hey @IsabellaPreda ! You can get the current month using the local date time variable. Then, you can apply date time format filter to print in...
  • dennisedson on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Building Dynamic Pages With CMS Hub Workshop With Aptitude 8 Wednesday December 15, 2021 | 3:30 PM (EST) Register here Hey all! Join us for this workshop where we will learn what data driven content is and how you can leverage ...
  • AZbarouski on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi! I have a problem! I read the info on how to work with crm_associations here https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/functions . As I see from the documentation there are 3 main properties " id , association category...
    Community Manager
    December 06, 2021 19:35
    Thank you @Teun 😄
  • Fernando_Aguila on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I want to fetch the quotes base template, via command line, but it returns an error. Command: hs fetch @hubspot /cms-quotes-theme "bhp-quotes-theme" Result: [ERROR] The request for "@hubspot/cms-quotes-theme" in account XXXXXX was fo...
    Community Manager
    December 03, 2021 13:10
    Actually rereading and I see that it is available to all portal switg Sales Professional subscription or higher. Does the portal you have include t...
  • Solved
    TLindgren on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    We are using the HubSpot CMS Deploy Action and have been doing so for some time now. The action runs npm install and previously it has thrown a warning because we don't have a package.json file. This has not been an issue until today when it inste...
    Community Manager
    December 03, 2021 12:42
    Hello again, friends. A new version has been published. Should be reflected on that issue that was reported as well. Please feel free to let us kn...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors