• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
EOrlov on June 25, 2024
We experience main.css with very low coverage on certain pages. What is the way to divide main.css into a part loaded by <style> inline and a deferred part?
0 upvote
0 Reply
JeevanA on June 25, 2024
I am trying to setup the deployment process through github-actions - I copy pasted the path from hubspot site and passed it also tried putting quotes as well. So it seems this path has extra spaces, Can someone please help, how can we hand read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FvanderKloot on June 25, 2024
I'm currently working on a website for a company that offers multiple courses, services, ... Each course has a lot of information, so the best practice would be to create a blog template for those detail pages, but If I do that can I create card lis read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
June 25, 2024 03:52
Hi @FvanderKloot , creating courses with a blog is a great way but could be bound to quite a lot of custom development(listing & post templat...read more
EdCupaioli on June 24, 2024
Background I am developing a nav bar which is transparent with white text on init. This is an issue since the preview for the module has a white background. Solution Using the In-app editory and preview variables allowed me to set a read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 25, 2024 06:49
Thanks for sharing this @EdCupaioli , I've started to see more themes take advantage of the editor/preview variables to improve the user experience ...read more
likwid on June 24, 2024
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to create a case studies listing page and post page with the url structure /case-studies for the listing page and /case-studies/post_name for the post page with the data coming from HubDB. It seems that Hubspo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
June 25, 2024 03:06
Hi @likwid , you'll need to enable the "dynamic page" option(Actions -> Manage settings) and set up the meta-data in order to be able ...read more
PSummers3 on June 24, 2024
We have recently migrated from WordPress to HubSpot CMS. Unfortunately we are having difficulty getting tracking to work properly. The GTM container and GA4 tracking code are both on the website. We have also activated the cookie consent banner usin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RKhan33 on June 24, 2024
Hi, am getting error while developing a template. error is Error: The template cannot contain "dnd_area" modules. Please remove "dnd_area" on line 3. I don't wanna use global header. I want to create a custom header with drag drop functionalit read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
June 25, 2024 09:53
Hi Gaurav, thanks for your participation. I have resolved the issue.
RTeja on June 24, 2024
Currently, I am working in the HubSpot Design Manager, where I am fetching and rendering data. When I switch to the Design Previewer, I can see the rendered data, which works perfectly. I have manually added a choice field from the "Add Fields" opti read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
ALeinweber on June 24, 2024
Hi, i want to get all subpages of a parent page and tried to use menu() Hubl function. How to setup the Hubl menu function to get all subpages of a specific page like parent page: /marketing all subpages like: /marketing/test1 /marketing/test2 read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 25, 2024 07:03
@ALeinweber parent/child pages are currently manually created/maintained with the exception of dynamic pages, you can set a child path for the dyna...read more
TPesach3 on June 23, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I'm currently working on customizing a quote template in HubSpot and I'm facing issues with rendering dynamic company information. I need to display the buyer company's details within the "Scope of Products and Services" read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 24, 2024 05:48
I've tried it with one associated company 😕
Solved
WArteca on June 21, 2024
Hello, My menu changes vertical on the mobile site and takes up half the screen. How would I make this "hamburger style" when it the website is pulled up mobilly? Best, Bill
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Thought Leader
June 22, 2024 08:21
Hi @WArteca , in order to implement a "hamburger" menu you'll have to modify the existing header template or create a new one for mobile. Depends...read more
BKelley0 on June 21, 2024
Is there a way to create a print task from Hubspot for individual contacts?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
June 21, 2024 17:29
Hey @BKelley0 , like from within the CRM or more like from a website like a membership page? Are all required fields inside the CRM? I coul...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.