• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SH82 on June 12, 2024
Hi, Is there any option available like scope_css for javascript code? if i use same module in same page its conflicting with each other. I need to implement something like scope css.
0 upvote
0 Reply
AudreyBouclin on June 12, 2024
Hello, We are using the CLEAN PRO theme for our website, and I would like to modify the mobile menu burger. Specifically, I would like to change the following elements: Add social media icons Change the color of the social media icons Change th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
viens666 on June 12, 2024
So I made a CTA pop up window to alert customers that orders will be delayed due to Holiday shutdown. 3 different sites on Magento. 2 of them work perfectly. The pop up shows on the payment page and it's all fine and dandy. The 3rd one however, has read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cpetrou on June 12, 2024
Can I apply Smart Rules to update content on the layouts > section level instead of only the modules or sections > custom module level? If not, has anyone taken the various layout > sections and created custom sections > custom sectio read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
viens666 on June 12, 2024
Trying to make a popup appear on the payment page of 3 different sites. Doesnt work as intended, only works consistently on one of the sites. Need this to alert customers that orders will be delayed due to holiday shutdown. Would like more customiza read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Emborg on June 12, 2024
I am full of despair. 😞 Is it really true that you can't attach overwrites of existing CSS classes in the knowledge base website? Coming from Zendesk and must say that HubSpot feels very limited. But as mentioned, I am looking for a method read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SaltyKaren on June 12, 2024
I created an endpoint to set Cookies using Serverless Function. I found this documentation regarding it https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/data/serverless-functions/reference#set-cookies-from-your-endpoint but it don't seem to work. I keep ge read more
Community Manager
June 12, 2024 13:41
Hi, @SaltyKaren 👋 Thanks for your question. I'd like to invite some of our community experts to the conversation – hey @Teun @JBeatty @albe...read more
CJohnsonPiano on June 11, 2024
I have a ticket outstanding on this as well but want to try to get to the bottom of it and leave a trail for future users to get a possible answer since there are no current search results on the actual error message. Sorry. The following erro read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
June 12, 2024 10:39
Some iterative testing shows that a Rich Text column may be the one that causes the import to fail. It contains varying html and URL content for dis...read more
pierref on June 11, 2024
Hello, I noticed that hubspot recently migrated from lists to access groups for private content pages. So private content access is no longer determined using lists id, but access groups that utilize new IDs. 😞 This created a regression on read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 11, 2024 17:32
Hey, @pierref 👋 Thanks for your question, Welcome to our community! I'll share your feedback with the product team. I don't have any additiona...read more
rrhbates on June 10, 2024
I am super bummed with HubSpot limiting the number of dynamic pages you can create for HubDB or CRM objects to just 10. I'm wondering if anyone has a creative solution for getting around this. Our use case: We currently use a HubDB table and h read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Partner
June 11, 2024 12:14
Hi @rrhbates - I don't have much to offer here I'm afraid. I use HubDB extensively, but have never used it to create dynamic pages in the classic s...read more
Solved
OIqbal2 on June 10, 2024
I have a sidebar on the side of my page that contains links to archived blog posts. The posts are grouped by year and month. I'm using this hubl function to get all archived posts for a given year and month: blog_post_archive_url("default", a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant | Elite Partner
June 11, 2024 14:29
My solution was to instead use the HubL function blog_recent_posts function with a limit of 200 (the maximum amount allowed). This returns the last...read more
tony5280 on June 10, 2024
Is there a setting somewhere to serve CTAs from the same domain as our CMS pages? (talking about Marketing > CTAs, popups, banners, and slide ins etc) Becasue CTAs have such limited styling options, we jumped through hoops to hack a stylesheet read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 12, 2024 08:55
Hi @tony5280 I can confirm that there isn't a way to modify the CTA domain currently, I'm curious why all the work would be lost because of the CTA...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.