• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
jpineda91 on August 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a filter on a resource library that displays all assets, here is my code: <select name="topic"> <option value="">View Resources By Type</option> <option value="show-all">Show All&l read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 12, 2022 11:40
@jpineda91 It looks like your module.resources_page_link.url.href variable is returning blank. When document.location.href is set to blank it jus...read more
sjones3 on August 12, 2022
Is there a way to only allow a contact to be in 1 employees task? The scenerio at my company is users are loading contacts into their tasks as a dialer. They are not always completing their dialing and the tasks sit there. a single contatc c read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 12, 2022 12:41
Hey, @sjones3 👋 I doubled checked the knowledge base article and the developer documentation for creating Tasks. I can confirm this isn't a ...read more
GPyb on August 12, 2022
Hi, I need to solve the following problem. We are using the CTA button on LP. When the user clicks it, he is redirected to our target page. And I need to be able to add a dynamic parameter using JS code on the LP so that it will be added as read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 12, 2022 09:47
@GPyb Due to the way HubSpot CTAs function it'd make more sense to create a custom module instead. You wouldn't even need Javascript to add ...read more
AHillin on August 11, 2022
Hello. I have two websites on Hubspot. I have a detailed price quoting form that is built on one of those sites. Can I duplicate that form on the second site without building it from scratch again?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
August 11, 2022 13:31
Hey @AHillin , Yes, you should be able to! Just head to the form, hover over it, and click to clone:
Mauricee on August 11, 2022
Hi, I installed the WordPress HubSpot Plugin, and I'm wondering if it's possible somehow to cache/save the fields of a user, so if he didn't complete the form but come back later he can just continue where he stopped in his last session?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 12, 2022 13:41
Hi, @Mauricee , I can confirm this isn't a documented option for HubSpot WordPress plugin Let's see if the community has any thoughts. ...read more
As9 on August 11, 2022
Hello Hubspot Developers community, I have created an new application trough the development dashboard and i am trying to install this on this main hubspot account. When i use the installation URL i get a screen saying i have to accept the rig read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 12, 2022 13:04
Hi, @As9 👋 thanks for reaching out. Hey, @Gonzalo @albertsg @Indra , have you dealt with this issue? Thank you! — Jaycee
Solved
IamHamidd on August 11, 2022
I would like to change the image and title of our social media post-sharing for a few web pages/blogs. Is there a way to overwrite or replace HubSpot's current auto-generated open graph tags (OG tags)? Could you please let me know if you have any o read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 11, 2022 09:21
Hi @IamHamidd ., Yes - it's possible. To give users a easier access to them I've written a custom module a while back. You can grab it fro...read more
WayneO on August 11, 2022
I'm getting a lot of complaints from my users about frequent notifications of Website visits from a couple of companies, particularly Microsoft. I'm looking for a way to set a filter so those are ignored. There seems to be no simple way to do it, so read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 12, 2022 13:07
Hi, @WayneO 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey @piersg @Mike_Eastwood @JBeatty , do you have any tips or thoughts about how @WayneO can appro...read more
MGoswick2 on August 10, 2022
So I came across what I think is a bug. With the new programmable email modules, you can now create loops and interact with contact properties prior to sending the email, which is great! I've been able to successfully manipuate contact fields usin read more
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 11:30
Hi, @MGoswick2 👋 Thanks for including all those details. Hey @Mark_Ryba @amwilie @BarryGrennan have you experience anything similar to wha...read more
MLeonard54 on August 10, 2022
Hello! I recently upgraded from Sales Pro to Sales Enterprise so I can create Custom Objects and create a field that has unique data for deduping purposes. I've also added Operations Pro for a web hook. HubSpot provided me with two apps that can ass read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 10, 2022 16:59
Hi, @MLeonard54 👋 Sounds like there is a lot to unpack here. Let's see if we can get the conversation going and get some feedback on what you ca...read more
HCook7 on August 10, 2022
Hey HubSpot community, I am currently representing a company that is looking for a fullstack developer with HubSpot experience. This role is fully remote and they are paying up to 120K offering many benefits such as company shares and 30 days pa read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 11, 2022 09:33
Hello Harry, nice to see you here in the community 😉 Your offer sounds interesting, we have a special board for that 😉 https://commu...read more
PMC-RO on August 10, 2022
Hi, There is one script injected by HubSpot that is executed within 3 seconds after page load. Here it is: <script> (function () { window.addEventListener('load', function () { setTimeout(function () { var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); xhr.ope read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 15:29
Hi, @PMC-RO 👋 thanks for reaching out. Hey @Kevin-C do you have any thoughts or suggestions for @PMC-RO ? Thank you! — Jaycee
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.