• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
KSchuller on June 29, 2022
Trying to create a module and include a snippet (partial) into the module to keep the code segmented and easily manageable -- it throws the error stated in the subject "include" is disabled in this context but it still seems to work just fine. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KJonsson on June 29, 2022
Hello! I'm an amateur coder and I'm trying to build my own quote template using HubSpot Designer. I'm currently trying to code a module listing line items, and I want to show the image ("Image URL") for the line items. I tried using the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Jozef on June 29, 2022
Deliver: UX website Modify/code components Setup WEB Wire all connections to Mktg HUB Consult ongoing requests GMT+1 timezone preferred Pls contact me.
RintoIgnatious on June 28, 2022
Hi all, I've created a page ( https://media.naifa.org/press-releases ) to show all the posts, which come under the tag name 'press release' in 6 blogs, using a custom module (Screenshot attached). There are almost 6 blogs selected for lis read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LKanter on June 28, 2022
Hello! Does anyone have experience creating a custom form where the "Submit" box is inline with the fillable portion of the form? In addition, creating a secondary button option? See picture!
0 upvote
0 Reply
albertsg on June 28, 2022
Hi Community! One of my colleagues asked me a very interesting question and I don't know the answer, so let's see if someone here knows more about it 🙂 Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the type of modules allowed into a dnd read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributeur de premier rang
June 29, 2022 00:29
Thanks @Jaycee_Lewis ! 🙂
Solved
JHowardAdapt on June 28, 2022
Hi, I am trying to use the new merge endpoint from the api client within a custom code block of a workflow but can't seem to figure out how to do it, if it is even possible. I have called vairous other endpoints from the client like so: read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
June 29, 2022 01:48
Hi @JHowardAdapt , @Jaycee_Lewis , You can find here the documentation for merging two companies. There's the nodeJs example that matches...read more
PrasadKD on June 28, 2022
Hi, I'm using barricade theme in hubspot. when i want to use font-awesome icons, it's saying it is using default font-awesome 5.0.10 package. I just want to update it to new package but i didn't find exactly where it is. I'm new to programming.Pl read more
Community Manager
June 28, 2022 12:16
Hey, @PrasadKD 👋 Here are some links on adding and updating Font Awesome: Use a Font Awesome kit Insert and edit icons in rich text mod...read more
Solved
InciteJoe on June 27, 2022
Hello, I am trying to print a module such as below {% module "module_2" path="@hubspot/rich_text", label="Hero Sub-Title", html="<p>See your brand's future,<br/> where it is happening <span>today</span></p>" % read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
June 28, 2022 06:02
@Jaycee_Lewis @InciteJoe an alternative is to use ` export_to_template_context=true ` with the Rich Text HubL Tag .
fiberpunk on June 27, 2022
Folks, I'm working on a module for a video page, {% video_player "embed_player" %} works nice, but how do I get any metadata for a video, eg. most notably thumbnail url, video title, source file within a module if i wanted to be a little more read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2022 08:18
@Indra That is exactly my issue ... the last thing I have tried is to get metadata by using the file_by_id() function using the player_id that I do...read more
JackC2720 on June 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I can't find a recent answer to this so I thought I'd ask. Is there a way to backup site content in Hubspot CMS to protect against rogue deployments? We are planning on using a dev site but if we accidentally deploy a chang read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2022 01:34
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thank you for your response, I will test your first point about restoring a page and see if this restores content even after...read more
mariana_pic on June 27, 2022
I have at least three sites built in wordpress which are using hubspot CTAs. These were working just fine on friday and suddenly monday morning they are not showing anymore. https://www.stmaryscarbon.com/customized-product-solutions/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 27, 2022 06:58
I'm looking into this.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.