• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JosePartoza on December 01, 2022
I fetched the library from my work account and then copy pasted the library(folder) to another folder, and then uploaded it to my sandbox account, why can't I upload the fields.json from the module? I have highlighted one problem on one module that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sboug on December 01, 2022
Hi, We've just noticed that when using the new quote templates the company name and first line of the address appear on the same line so it looks messy and in some cases hard to distinguish between what is the company name and the start of the a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ISohail on November 30, 2022
Hi, We have a page in Hubspot with a banner image (height - 66%) and content below it. We are showing this page in our application inside an iframe. Just before loading we are hiding the header and footer from Hubspot page through script. Post t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ajinpqe on November 30, 2022
Need change the Chinese language into 简 体中文 in the language switcher, Let anyone know? I have attached the screenshot. I'm using @hubspot /language_switcher
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
AJCourt on November 30, 2022
Hi all, New to HubSpot and I'm trying to style my first form with CSS local to my site. I have 2 simple field forms - email address and submit button. How do I find these using JQuery and change classes to style them? I'm using bootstrap 5 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
November 30, 2022 12:35
You don't need to use jQuery. In the form editor go to the "Style & preview" tab and toggle on "Set as raw HTML form". This will remove any HubSp...read more
sjay on November 30, 2022
Hi Team, Most of our SVG icons have suddenly disappeared/been Missed on our web pages. Heard that HubSpot recently moved all files (images, pdf, etc.) to a new CDN server. In that process, unfortunately, we lost most of the Images. After a r read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CTang4 on November 30, 2022
The dropdown is instantly opening and closing down when It's a toggle. I don't why but It's asking for the value twice when I looked at it in the console log. I want it to only open once and close when I click on it again. Link: ( https://www.hel read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RMiller0 on November 30, 2022
Companies are draw across from Emails, if not in the CRM system, if you draw them over automatically, why is the Industry/ Company ower and Type not placed automatically into the comapny info. Also is there a way of populating Industry, Company read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 30, 2022 11:35
Hi, @RMiller0 👋 Can you share more details about your project? I am not 100% clear on what is being asked. Are you asking about HubSpot Insight...read more
Solved
RitaM on November 30, 2022
Hi everyone! I contacted Hubspot support but they weren't able to help me with this. My development team has created a HTML +HubL page in the designer tool. It looks amazing in the preview, but after they publish it, it is nowhere to be found.. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
November 30, 2022 06:48
Hi @RitaM , every template requires the template informations like <!-- templateType: page isAvailableForNewContent: true label: YOUR TEMPL...read more
Jelmert on November 30, 2022
Hi, I have created a popup form with the new (beta) popup cta builder in hubspot. Now it says to use a button module from hubspot and pick the cta. This all works great. But the button module from hubspot does not have the styling options I want read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 30, 2022 04:25
The URL: http://www-hrorganizer-com.sandbox.hs-sites.com/nl/selectie-assessment?hs_preview=puDoCSzH-92186140276
codenil on November 30, 2022
Hi, this is my first post here. And I plan to create a HubDB table with each row containing details of new job openings from our HR department. And from that, I want to create a set of dynamic pages - one for the list of all jobs and the individual read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
November 30, 2022 06:56
Hi @codenil , you can create a custom module with a modified form embed code like this one <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" s...read more
DOchieng5 on November 29, 2022
How can we create a theme's field.json in the design manager?Is it even possible?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
November 30, 2022 09:38
When you create a new theme there's a "Theme Starting Point" dropdown. If you choose "Blank Theme" the folder will only contain a themes.json and fie...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.