• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
WLIQ on March 01, 2024
Hi, We are experiencing an issue with the blog search functionality on the same blog listing page. I've attached the 'blog_listing_module' file. Is there a custom function available to enable search specifically for blogs on the same page, along read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 01, 2024 11:30
Hi @WLIQ You can include search results on a template by adding the search resutls module: {% module "search_results" path="@hubspot/...read more
Solved
EdCupaioli on February 29, 2024
Background Created a repeating field group and I have an image as one of the fields. What I would expect I would expect my image field src object to populate with the URL to the image containing slashes for each section of the URL path. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
February 29, 2024 20:46
sigh....folks, always close your quotes. I didn't close the quote on the item wrapper and that's where I goofed. VS Code had it red too but I ju...read more
Solved
JMendoza2 on February 29, 2024
Where can we set {{ local_dt }}? is it in the settings? not really sure. I want to know where.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 29, 2024 17:38
Hi @JMendoza2 , The local date/time can be set in your account settings and controls the date/time for reporting:
Anonymous1234 on February 29, 2024
Hello dear readers of HubSpot, The changes to the child theme don't have an effect on the main theme that is used on the live site. I did copy copy the template used as well as all the css. The folder structure is as follows: Issue: read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
March 01, 2024 13:25
Hi @Anonymous1234 , adding stylings to child.css can have the drawback that you may have to use !important. Also you shouldn't copy/paste the who...read more
jupiter1 on February 29, 2024
Hello! Hope you're well. Kind of a novice question. I've a API embed with me and I want to add it to a landing page but I'm little consued as to how to actually implement it? Someone said to me just wrap it in an <iframe> and drop it on t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 01, 2024 16:01
Hi, @jupiter1 👋 Welcome to our community. Thanks for your question. It sounds like you're looking to integrate dynamic content from an ...read more
designfrance on February 29, 2024
I would like to have a slider with my “mes articles les plus récent” articles in a mobile version. Is this feasible? If yes, how ? I can't find the solution to integrate a slider with the articles. this is my blog : https://app.hubspot.com/d read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 01, 2024 13:33
Hi @designfrance , yes it's possible. There are a lot of possible approaches. The easiest might be to get any slider js like splide , swiper , ...read more
MOutinen on February 29, 2024
Is it possible to shorten the width of form input fields? We have a site that uses Gravity Forms and HS but are switching them to be strictly HS forms. The current form has the first name/last name fields as smaller width input fields and we would l read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 01, 2024 13:50
Hi @MOutinen , changing the width of the inputs is definetely possible. Am I assuming right that you're embeding HS forms in a WordPress? ...read more
AGrek on February 29, 2024
I have a SPA application. To access the main content, authorization is required. I have connected the HubSpot LiveChat widget. I want to implement the following: - If the user is not authorized, the chat is available to them as an "Unknown Visitor read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
btran_dschch on February 28, 2024
Hi, We are trying to set up Single Sign-On (SSO) for private content for landing pages, websites. Does anyone know if we can set up SSO for the same private content log in from 2 sources of identity provider accounts: Autho0 Azure Active D read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 29, 2024 17:48
Hey, @btran_dschch 👋 Thanks for the question. Looking at the documentation , you are limited to one identity provider per subdomain — “SSO ca...read more
Solved
Anonymous1234 on February 28, 2024
Hello, In WordPress in order to change the design of certain themes/plugins, one need to clone the item then put it in the right folder and then one can add all the changes that one desires. In HubSpot it seems the changes to the css landscape read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 28, 2024 17:07
you're welcome @Anonymous1234 , theme-overrides.css is part of the old structure for theme files, I think they've moved away from that with ne...read more
HubSpotScaler on February 28, 2024
I really like the CMS Page Builder (Drag and Drop Editor). It is like Elementor for WordPress, but works better with the theme to create a consistent look. What I would like to see improve is the module builder. It would be nice to have a power read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 28, 2024 11:10
Hi @HubSpotScaler This is interesting feedback about the blending of marketer needs for editing vs requirements developers have for building out wh...read more
Solved
SBENALI9 on February 28, 2024
I want to change the background image of the language switcher icon here. If anyone knows how to do this and where I can find the 'language_switcher.css' file to modify the . globe_class , please let me know.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
February 29, 2024 04:50
Hi @SBENALI9 , the language_switcher.css is part of the files that aren't accessible to public. If you only want to change the icon you can...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.