• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on January 24, 2022
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Custom Quotes Template Workshop with Aptitude 8 Wednesday February 2, 2022 | 12PM (EST) Register here   Join us as we explore the new Quotes functionality offered through the Custom Quotes Template beta. The new Quotes Templa...
  • PatrickEng on January 24, 2022
    6 upvotes
    10 Replies
    CMS Hub Development Hey HubSpot Community, Get ready for our next round of the CMS Hub Ask Me Anything! 2021 was a big year for CMS Hub as it added multiple features with CMS Starter, CRM Object pages, hundreds of new themes,...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    January 28, 2022 01:56
    Hi @PatrickEng , We at Bureau Vet have build a lot of greate websites onto the HubSpot CMS. It's great to build on. Never the less, we somet...
  • dennisedson on January 05, 2022
    2 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Happy New Year, everyone! I am sure you all are easily sticking to your resolutions 😜 We have this fellow named @AJLaPorte from the HubSpot Developer Advocacy team who has a resolution of his own. Create content that will make your liv...
    Top Contributor
    January 27, 2022 03:15
    Below are some suggestions. How to mass update page settings like pages name, title tags, meta description url, campaign, keyword featu...
  • dennisedson on October 05, 2021
    3 upvotes
    14 Replies
    Oh. Hi there... TL;DR: 2021 HubSpot Themes Challenge is open! True story: My car is about to die. You should see it. The check engine light is glowing brighter than the headlights. It goes from 0 - 60mph in about an hour. The fabri...
    Contributor
    December 24, 2021 22:11
    @dennisedson Please help me with my question about (HUBSPOT THEMES CHALLENGE 2021). I have read the rule in SECTION 4 have mention that theme ...
  • jennysowyrda on June 17, 2019
    18 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This space is dedicated to questions regarding HubSpot CMS development. If your question is not directly related to questions or thoughts around building on HubSpot’s CMS, your post may be better suited for a better board on the Community. ...
  • BDUB_MM on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    section-bg member-image - regardless of what I change in custom css, will not appear below 768px. Some modules that are duplicated, use the same custom CSS and work fine. .bg-image will not appear on mobile. Any suggestions? ...
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    January 28, 2022 15:15
    Hey @BDUB_MM if you could post a public link to the page I'm sure we can diagnose rather quickly.
  • tmcmillan99 on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Does anyone have experience successfully using the purge process for Tailwind's unused classes? Most of the time, I develop templates locally then upload them through the cli. However, creating modules is easier within Hubspot. Do you usually downlo...
  • matttunney on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, Can someone please provide a little more clarity on the advanced form embed script please? I am trying to remove jQuery from my site and hoping to remove jQuery calls on my form embed codes. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/metho...
  • YukiM on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone. Currently, I am planning to create a workflow in Hubspot and send email automatically to user. But my user email is Rakuten user, and when sending email to Rakuten user, the email will be encrypted. So I need to setting SMTP Rakute...
  • RElouahabi on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    hi there, Just need some help. I'm not great at styling and was told to the only way to make changes on the HubSpot forms is through CSS (Which I'm not great at). Would you guys be kind enough to provide some CSS to fix this form I have? her...
    January 28, 2022 07:09
    Ah great, thanks Teun. So I set the form as raw HTML and added it to the webpage, whereabouts do I add the CSS? Because I added it on this page: ...
  • MClarke12 on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I'm trying to add HubSpot tracking too an external form, I've added the tracking code at the top of the code and can see it's responding in the Network elements, I want to be able to fill in a form and collect the response to c...
    Community Manager
    January 28, 2022 08:46
    @MClarke12 I feel like your question was answered here. Did that work?
  • FMacaspac on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi! I was trying to add a pagination in the simple_list_page statement but based on the documention it was not affected by the post limit in blog settings. so are there anyways we can generate new pages in this statement or any workaround to add...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 28, 2022 00:25
    Hi @FMacaspac , Refer to this for making pagination https://designers.hubspot.com/code-gallery/entry/us/dontgojasonwaterfalls-blog-numbered-pag...
  • RElouahabi on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    hi there, I created a form and embedded it on a webflow page. is there a way to add custom CSS to it to fix its styling? here is a loom: https://www.loom.com/share/bfa83456ce93470eade3df3ebd42971d
    Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
    January 27, 2022 05:31
    Hi @RElouahabi , you can disable the default HubSpot styling by adding "css: ''" to the embed code. it should look like this: original embe...
  • Antoine_AR on January 26, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello everyone ! I'm currently trying to make a script which looks in a list of more than 100 objects in javascript. For now, the only solution I found is to use this : {% set events = crm_objects("product", "hs_folder_id=5167212&limit...
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    January 28, 2022 15:23
    @Teun @I could be wrong but I think the team implemented the same restriction on graphql a few weeks ago 🙃 . @Antoine_AR You could ...
  • Solved
    MClarke12 on January 26, 2022
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi there, I am trying to debug an issue I'm having with HubSpot tracking forms of an external site, I notice that 4-5 users are being created every day, however we have 300+ daily visitors to the form so HubSpot is missing the majority. I h...
    Participant
    January 28, 2022 02:49
    Okay so it struggles with tracking it properly! That makes sense, thank you I didn't realise there was this API, I will take a look at implementing t...
  • AndreaSpuri on January 26, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello! I'm a noob in Hubspot and I have this real big problem that I can't understand. I've made a drag&drop template for landing pages as u can see in the pic. I've code all the modules inside the template with Boostrap 5.0 that I've injected ...
    January 28, 2022 04:19
    Thank u so much for helping me. I tried some stuff, I've add Boostrap.css inside the module and add !important to my rules, and something is change...
  • Solved
    MattOnce on January 26, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am trying to give an image an empty alt attribute (alt=""). But when editing an image in a blog post and leaving the alternative text field empty, Hubspot removes the "alt" attribute from the code completely, instead of giving it an empty value. ...
    Contributor
    January 26, 2022 22:16
    You're welcome!
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors