• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
DDabell on September 24, 2022
    I'm not able to see information from my team because of this error. We have a team of 30 people and others are having this problem. It's not clear who I need to contact to get it fixed or which bulletin board it should be part of. I don't read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
antp_dev on September 23, 2022
Hi there 👋 , I'm customizing an existing module that is pulling in blog posts and filtering posts by tags. I'm aiming to use the mixitup library to provide better filtering animations and functionality. After I read the documentation I'm unc read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Luc_Benayoun on September 23, 2022
Hi 🙂 I'm currently working for an Italian customer with a registration process on their website (using HubSpot of course). I'm trying to change some messages languages but it seems there's something preventing me from doing it. As yo read more
Community Manager
September 23, 2022 14:18
Hey, @Luc_Benayoun 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey, @Jnix284 @Anton , do you have any tips for @Luc_Benayoun ? Best, Jaycee
ChrisChiha on September 23, 2022
Hello All, Anybody have a sample or a documentation for the below scenario? I want to associate a custom object to a deal based on whether a certain property field in the deal matches another property field in the custom object. So for example: read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Partner
September 23, 2022 11:40
Thanks for the tag @Jaycee_Lewis ! @ChrisChiha what you'll want to do is use the CRM Search API to find any existing deals with that matchi...read more
kpkreative on September 23, 2022
I have built a Product Filter module that pulls data from our Hubd instance. What I am having an issue with is one of the hubd columns is a multiselect column type. I have named this 'Layer Type' (layer_type). Within the module i have set up, I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
kgwozdz on September 23, 2022
Hey! I'm working on my own responsive image function that serves proper image sizes combined with custom lazy load function. I'm using resize_image_url which works great but everything breaks down after filling width & height attributes, because read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
September 23, 2022 05:16
I'm not familiar with the noresize url parameter and I'm not quite sure what it does, is there some documentation on this? I would like to dig more i...read more
Vera_K on September 23, 2022
Hi, is there a way to tell if a conversion came in via desktop or mobile? Thank you
0 upvote
2 Replies
September 23, 2022 06:07
Hi, by conversion I mean the signup via social ads
DMariño on September 22, 2022
Hi guys! I have a question about Sirena App / Hubspot Integration: Can I use Sirena's functionalities in workflows? For example: If an contact remais in the same LifeCycle Stage for 3 days, could automate an message for that contact? I have read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 23, 2022 13:41
Hey, @DMariño 👋 I didn't find anything here https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories?eco_search=Sirena or in a quick Goog...read more
CGattucio on September 22, 2022
Hello, I wanted to see if using custom CSS in Hubspot forms is possible. I found the following instructions for this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/de/forms/how-do-i-style-my-embedded-form. I have the form set to "Set as raw HTML form" bu read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 03:12
Hey @CGattucio , If your site is hosted on HubSpot, You can add custom CSS to a form in the advance options of the page setting where the ...read more
sjay on September 22, 2022
Is there any way to lock the screen until we get the response from the cookiebot? Like the below example https://templates.cookieinformation.com
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
September 22, 2022 21:18
You'd style the banner with css div#hs-eu-cookie-confirmation { height: 100%; /* etc., lots of styling, probably need a bfore elemnet for the ...read more
Vusi on September 21, 2022
I've created a hubdb and custom module to display my hubdb. I used orderBy=random() which works fine on some pages but not all pages. I would like to know how is it possible for example works fine on home page but not on About page.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
September 21, 2022 23:48
In what way is it not working? Could it be a caching problem? Have you tried loading the page in incognito mode? This is what the HubSpot develop...read more
Solved
ChrisChiha on September 21, 2022
Hello, Is there any way i can connect my HubDB table to some sort of a page that enables users to view the rows and update/add rows to the table? I would like to enable users to update the HubDB table without getting direct access to the table i read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
September 21, 2022 19:12
Hi @ChrisChiha Thanks for sharing, it is so helpful to understand use cases to learn more about requirements and capabilities... and I am a ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.