• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
RLehrhaupt on October 06, 2022
How to create and link form in contact sidebar? The custom properties for a contact that I create and set to show in the sidebar will only present vertically stacked. I have many custom properties that consitute an "address" together (ex: street read more
INguyen2 on October 06, 2022
Hi, I'm creating a programmable email and having issues with the email module showing the right content in emails. Right now I have this snippet of code in the module: {% if contact.property == true %} <p> display this </p> {% e read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RNelson312 on October 06, 2022
This is the code that creates the affiliate code → we need to take this into an invisible field https://prnt.sc/-sKHG4OZzb0L There are hidden fields on all forms that captures affiliate codes When a visitor comes onto the website the abo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
thibauls on October 06, 2022
Hello, I would like to know how to make a statement in hubl using the contact ID without having to specify it coded in the statement. For example, I would like to do this <!-- by id --> {% set contact = crm_object("contact", 123 ) %} {{ con read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
October 06, 2022 09:34
I finaly found the solution. All i need to do is using request_contact.contact_vid instead of contact.hs_object_id
DAds4 on October 06, 2022
Hi, I want to add google tag tracking code on form button on my form, but not able to find the html code on hubspot.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Patar on October 06, 2022
First a user submits a form which only asks for their email (I'm using this to try and force HubSpot to store the contact's cookies. The user is then redirect to a multi step form (currently has 2 steps) where if they are part of a list, they will b read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tylerjoseph on October 05, 2022
I've been experincing a possible bug today as I'm editing modules in Design Tools. Any code placed beneath HubL comments is rendering white and slanted. Makes everything hard to read. Is there a fix for this?
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
October 06, 2022 07:12
Thanks for this @Anton ! I can confirm it works. Hopefully they do fix it because it's pretty annoying, especially when working in themes from the ...read more
ALemieux8 on October 05, 2022
I have a landing page that has an embedded Typeform in it. When the user completes the form, the last button directs them to a results landing page. The results page is getting a 404 error, "GET https://audit.tmrwppl.com/api/response/27326131 404" read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
October 06, 2022 06:04
This is the error message. The link to the landing page is: Maturity Assessment | LP (profitero.com)
Solved
PeterKumospace on October 04, 2022
I'm putting together a blog page and we would like to add search functionality. Our team would like to know if it is possible to do this using HTML + Hubl or if we'll need to build out JavaScript to handle querying the data? The search will need to read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
October 04, 2022 23:54
Hi @PeterKumospace , is there a reason why you don't use the default search module which can be found in the @hubspot folder? The only thin...read more
Solved
HorusChild on October 04, 2022
Hello friends! I we are re using modules that we call on sesions, we haven't figure out how to change the styles, fonts and other css features on the sections, on what tag can we do it and how?, columns, rows, sections? thank you so much for answeri read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
October 06, 2022 03:49
Hi @HorusChild , if you want to add/modify modules you have several approaches: modify/extending the module functionality (almost endless cus...read more
AlexRaw7 on October 03, 2022
Hi I am having a nightmare with integrating a typeform HTML code into HS emails. The code doesn't seem to be responsive to the rest of the email and I have no idea how to fix it. This is the code: <div class="table-responsive"> < read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant | Elite Partner
October 05, 2022 05:32
Hello @AlexRaw7 , Did you modify the code provided by typeform? I already used this feature with a Hubspot email for one of our client and...read more
KLegara on October 03, 2022
How to Backup an entire Module File? I know you can backup a file but what about modules that had HTML, CSS, and JS in a single file? These files are located under Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools by the way. Thank you read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
October 04, 2022 01:34
I would suggest looking into local development. That way you can store a copy of your module on your local machine (including the input fields, et...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.