• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • PatrickEng on January 14, 2022
    2 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Start gathering your CMS Hub questions now! Starting on January 24th and going all week long, HubSpot thought leaders and product experts will be working together to answer your CMS Hub questions in our 4th CMS Hub AMA. Missed our other AM...
  • dennisedson on January 05, 2022
    2 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Happy New Year, everyone! I am sure you all are easily sticking to your resolutions 😜 We have this fellow named @AJLaPorte from the HubSpot Developer Advocacy team who has a resolution of his own. Create content that will make your liv...
    Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
    January 06, 2022 04:05
    Would love to see how others handle multi-language system pages like preference-center, backup-subscribe, 404 etc and what their approach is
  • dennisedson on October 05, 2021
    3 upvotes
    14 Replies
    Oh. Hi there... TL;DR: 2021 HubSpot Themes Challenge is open! True story: My car is about to die. You should see it. The check engine light is glowing brighter than the headlights. It goes from 0 - 60mph in about an hour. The fabri...
    Contributor
    December 24, 2021 22:11
    @dennisedson Please help me with my question about (HUBSPOT THEMES CHALLENGE 2021). I have read the rule in SECTION 4 have mention that theme ...
  • jennysowyrda on June 17, 2019
    18 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This space is dedicated to questions regarding HubSpot CMS development. If your question is not directly related to questions or thoughts around building on HubSpot’s CMS, your post may be better suited for a better board on the Community. ...
  • SirHubalot on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    In a page template, I'm passing a value to my module to set the value of a choice property. Based on the documentation , I should be able to do this in the following manner: {% module "related-posts" path='/path', label="Related Posts", langu...
  • SimonPadbury on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, How can I create an auto TOC in HubL? is it possible? I already have a JS powered auto TOC, but I would like a HubL way of doing the same kind of thing instead, so that it is pre-generated. Thanks in advance.
  • AVolkman on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi everyone! Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Our team recieved a link to a questionairre that we need to put into emails within a workflow. The link works on it's own and it works in the body of our HTML, however when I copy and past...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 19, 2022 01:41
    Hi @AVolkman . As @Kevin-C asked, please share the link URL where we can check the same. Regards.
  • SirHubalot on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I've been reading up on Hubspot's various documentation on it's membership functionality. The part I am not sure on is how should the user registration process start, where they get sent an email with a link to enter a password? In the d...
    January 19, 2022 01:49
    Hi Webdew, I thought the process is that the user needs to fill out the registration form on a normal Hubspot page (just like in the screenshot) ...
  • WGwardjak on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, what I am trying to do is using serverless functions within my Hubspot CMS but I don't get where .functions folder is localized. In docs they say it is in developer file system https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/data/serverless-functio...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 19, 2022 01:40
    Hi @WGwardjak , HubSpot Serverless functions live inside a functions folder. This folder can be named anything, but must contain the suffix .func...
  • JZielińska on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello I have a problem, in my template I'm filtering data from HB database {% for row in hubdb_table_rows ( module . hubdbtable_field , queryparam ) %} As queryparam: "&services__contains=digital&limit=2&orderBy=-da...
  • ChrisChiha on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am planning on using the HubDB feature to create a daily digest to my customers. The data will be located in HubDB and need to be refreshed on daily basis so we always have the latest data rendering in our email prior to send. I was ab...
    January 18, 2022 08:16
    Hi @ChrisChiha , what do you mean with "backend"? If you mean HubSpot - yes it's possible. If you mean something outside HubSpot - you'll ...
  • JMwenyo6 on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi guys, how do I create a custom video banner that pulls the actual video from my hubspot files? Has anyone worked on something like that before?
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 18, 2022 01:20
    Hi @JMwenyo6 , You need to take one url field and in that you need to paste your video link copied from file manager <div cl...
  • naixs on January 17, 2022
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everyone, I am trying to make a request to an api using workflows, but every time I make a test the origin ip changes. Is there an ip list that hubspot uses to be able to limit connections according to a range of ip's?
    Community Manager
    January 18, 2022 08:47
    @naixs There are no guaranteed set of addresses that HubSpot will use. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
  • InciteJoe on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I am working on a blog listing that only includes three topics to begin with, it works using the code below but this breaks the /tag/ pages if I go to a tag page of a topic that isn't included in the below. I tried to add an IF statemen...
    Participant | Diamond Partner
    January 17, 2022 07:03
    Hello @InciteJoe , You could set your topics in a conditional statement based on the url of the page. Something like this: {% if 'tag' in...
  • WGwardjak on January 16, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello, my client wants to be able to add more modules to Blog Post and Blog Listing templates after clicking "Edit". I added dnd_area to my template, but my custom modules disappeared because of that. What might be the possible problem? I did th...
    January 17, 2022 06:35
    Hi @WGwardjak , first of all: - there is unfortunatly no drag&drop" for blog posts for now - but you can upvote this in the ideas board. ...
  • remygardien on January 16, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi 👋 We got an email asking us to migrate to granular CRM scopes. It says in order to finish our app’s migration, we’re required to complete the below steps: 1. Update your install URL for new app installs. Log into your developer portal 2. S...
    HubSpot Moderator
    January 18, 2022 04:03
    Hi @remygardien , Thank you for reaching out to us! I just wanted tag some of our experts into this to get their expertise on this @w...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors