• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • YDalavi on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello there, I have a bunch of case study pages having the same form but different case study PDFs attached to them. I can see the form submission analytic in the backend (admin). However, I want the total form submissions from a particular case s...
    Key Advisor
    August 03, 2021 03:40
    I don't think you need a HubDB to do this. What you should do is create a dynamic list of form submissions (i.e. contacts that have filled out x form...
  • ljakiel on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm trying to have our logo resize on tablet and mobile and inspecting the code have found that I can change the width to get it to look how I want. But I cannot figure out the class to target to get the media query to work. Ideally I would want th...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    August 03, 2021 00:36
    Hello @ljakiel , you can use the following snippet to achieve your request: /* this code adds a width of 250px to the logo image element when th...
  • cives on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I'm trying to compare the month field of a hubdb column to today's date, I then want to count all of the rows that have the same month of the month that we are in to report on "new members this month" Is it possible to put a filter on ...
    Community Manager
    August 02, 2021 21:13
    Thank you for your post @cives . @amwilie and @Kevin-C , would you be able to share your advice for @cives ? (Please feel free to tag other...
  • gramirez on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    On this "preview" page (see screenshots if unable to view): https://app.hubspot.com/content/3377481/edit/46046586513/content?utm_source=sprocket-menu There is a tabbed section near the bottom of the page (see " tabbed section.png ") There are...
    Community Manager
    August 02, 2021 13:35
    @John , would you be able to show some of your coding muscle here? 💪
  • lait on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have duplicated the social_sharing module to customize the social sharing icons. By default, we have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Email icons. I was wondering if it was possible to add Whatsapp as well (at the end of the fi...
    Community Manager
    August 02, 2021 13:14
    @jonchim ever do anything like this 😀
  • Philip_Marsh on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I have a parent database, that has 3/4 child DB's sitting underneath it. What I need is the page to pull in the 5 most recent entries and display them in a list. I'm using the following code, but it doesn't appear to be working. The co...
    Key Advisor
    August 03, 2021 03:04
    @dennisedson I'm pretty sure this is based off my code which I've provided on the forum before haha. @Philip_Marsh You want row.hs_created...
  • Solved
    vPhilipp on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Greetings everyone, I'm currently in the process of Styling the raw html form for our Homepage. So far, everything works fine. The only thing I can't get to style is the GDPR Part and the Submit Button on Hover. The checkbox for receiving info...
    Participant
    August 03, 2021 00:17
    I found the Problem. I didn't get the CSS Selector correct for the GDPR Stuff. The correct selector here is: .hs-richtext
  • Kehinde on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    8 Replies
    My client Dev tools can not load the left panel. I can't upload files from the local development environmet to the design manager nor view the files on the letf panel. However, the search bar is working correctly. whenever I try to update or...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    August 02, 2021 06:36
    Hi @Kehinde , Please upload your all src and relogin again and make sure you have design tool access: npx hs upload project_name/src project_na...
  • Kekegenkai on July 31, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey guys, im a WordPress guy currently working in a company trying to switch a lot of customers to the HubSpot Plattform. I try to go against it with my points: Monthly cost for the customer https://snaptube.cam/ 9apps No access to sou...
  • Bleary on July 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi all, I'm having some trouble with my site performance on mobile. Page Insights suggests that I could save 135 KiB by properly sizing the featured images on blog posts. Is that possible in Hubspot? I'm using the Featured Image function in...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    August 02, 2021 06:38
    Hi @Bleary , For Hubspot Blog Optimization you can perform these things it's very helpful. How to Size Images for Your Blog Content Reference d...
  • Solved
    Philysgdy on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi there I am wanting to add some code to a rich text element using the settings>additional code snippets. When I add the code it displays at the top of the page. What am I not doing correctly?
    Participant | Partner
    July 30, 2021 05:10
    You are exactly right, I have been in WP territory where this hybrid doesn't exist and I was trying to get my head around this CMS and this was my fi...
  • Solved
    uzma on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a blog filter option on my blog and here are option I want to keep and remove on the blog please check screenshot: And here is the code used for the blog filter: {% set my_tags = blog_tags('default', 250) ...
    Member | Partner
    July 29, 2021 14:09
    Awesome! you are a life saver. Thank you very much 😊
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors