• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on October 05, 2021
    3 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Oh. Hi there... TL;DR: 2021 HubSpot Themes Challenge is open! True story: My car is about to die. You should see it. The check engine light is glowing brighter than the headlights. It goes from 0 - 60mph in about an hour. The fabri...
    Contributor
    October 14, 2021 10:50
    Thank you very much @dennisedson This is good for me and I will build a theme for sale on HubSpot marketplace and also join the contest with my...
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 22:20
    Awesome! I can not wait!
  • jennysowyrda on June 17, 2019
    18 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This space is dedicated to questions regarding HubSpot CMS development. If your question is not directly related to questions or thoughts around building on HubSpot’s CMS, your post may be better suited for a better board on the Community. ...
  • Pixelwerx on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm hoping someone on here has done something similar and has some advice for me. I am working on a contact us page where we have a dropdown selection that shows different forms for different types of inquiries. Currently the 6 forms are embedde...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 22:19
    Hi Oliver, Your JavaScript solution is not a bad one. Could you share an URL so we can see what is happening?
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 22:20
    Awesome! I can not wait!
  • KMorapedi on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to embed a hubspot form on my website, when I load the site it displays the form twice. Why is that occuring?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 19, 2021 02:47
    Hi @KMorapedi , Please make sure that you are following the below steps while embeding a hubspot form on your website Select the for...
  • FTrocchia on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    On phones with 360 and 320 viewports the calendar view is cut off and exits the screen. How do we solve? Thanks
  • EricaFontimedia on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everybody, I have an issue that you probably know: I need to add an ID to a form in the template of the page or in the module. With the old editor it was really simple, but how can I do it now? I've tried to inserted it in the code but...
    Contributor
    October 18, 2021 10:28
    Hi @EricaFontimedia , I think I understand your prpoblem but let me know if I'm way off base. Have you tried adding a Form Field from the Fi...
  • MStoja on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Support, I would like to import a JavaScript file to Hubspot Add a JavaScript file to HubSpot Can I call any hubspot variable in the Javascript file that I will upload.For example can I have the contact ID/first_name/last_name of...
    Contributor
    October 18, 2021 10:40
    Hi @MStoja , Take a look at this thread. Hopefully it answers your question. HUBL in Javascript code Cheers
  • Amit_95 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I'm trying to create a new email preference center template that showcases certaiin "subscription types" based on contact status (i.e. customer) or list membership. I have already reach out to HubSpot live chat support who provided me with the...
  • PYoganathan on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    When creating forms from HubSpot, creating two-column forms such as adding First and Last Name side by side is causing responsive issues. The forms are not matching the full width with the full-width input fields Is there a way to create forms that...
    Contributor
    October 18, 2021 10:45
    Hi @PYoganathan , it's definitely possible but it can be messy. What @Teun suggested could work so I'd try that first but you could run into probl...
  • elinys on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! I am using a global module as footer with multi-language variations. However, I would like to have 3 different english footers which is not possible in the content editor. Therefore I would like to create a custom code to apply my footer...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 16, 2021 12:37
    Hi @elinys , If your footer is already a custom module, there is probably an easy solution for this. You could create a simple if statement ...
  • RMcManus on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We are finding that at events - people are even carrying cards at these events any more - they are only using their QRcodes- -- yet - we have no way to directly transfer this information from the scan to HubSpot - please please please make this ha...
    October 18, 2021 09:11
    i do not need a QR created - nor do i need the event platform as we are attending other people's events - I need to be able to scan a QR code of a...
  • RTorres23 on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I bought a theme but I am not able to edit the templates with Design Manager, I had the files in the marketplace folder and I duplicated to the root directory but I am not able to add a Drag and Drop template inside this folder. Or how can I us...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 15, 2021 06:19
    Hi @RTorres23 , Please create a new page and use bottom code in the template with drag and drop functionality. <!-- templateType: page is...
  • Solved
    JOnorato on October 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I've been having a hard time fixing the formatting of child items under our header menu. I've been trying for weeks and havent come to a resolution, so very much hoping someone can help! My company hosts our main website on Wordpress and blo...
    October 14, 2021 13:51
    THANK YOU! This worked! Just have to style now, thaank you so much!
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors