• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
JohanBHennius on May 28, 2024
Hi all, I am wondering if you can help me. My VS code is not formatting the HubL + HTML code properly and i cannot figure out why. Please see below image I followed the advice on this post and adjusted my setting as follows: File read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
May 28, 2024 11:31
Hi Gaurav, Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, this has not worked. Please see below: Is there anything else i can try? Thank you! ...read more
Solved
BBecker1 on May 28, 2024
Hello, I was wanted to know what would be te best approach for my problem. I am looking to create a website wich shows for example "cars" these come from a API that has 35.000 cars in it. These cars should have their own pages so my first tought is read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 28, 2024 08:10
Hi @BBecker1 , Using HubDB is a great fit for a use-case as you are describing. However, there is a limit that you have to keep in mind. Curr...read more
TAkçay on May 27, 2024
I want to add a page number to the pdf when printed to the Hubspot offer template. I tried the page and counter codes on css but it didn't work. Can you help me?
1 upvote
4 Replies
Guide | Gold Partner
May 28, 2024 10:22
Here is an example to set up your loop in the main template: {% for row in LINE_ITEMS|batch(8) %} {% set pageCount = loop.index %} {% set TotalPa...read more
SvanEck on May 27, 2024
Hi, I'm trying to create a development sandbox account through the project CLI but it gives me the following error:   When I follow the link in the error it doesnt open the related product and I also cant find this feature in de li read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
May 28, 2024 13:21
@SvanEck The error indicates that the beta is missing. Just to verify, do you see this in your HubSpot navigation? If not, and you do not s...read more
Solved
SvanEck on May 27, 2024
Hi, I recently upgraded to the Sales Enterprise package to get access to the Sandbox functionality. I've created a Sandbox account but is couldn't find the possibility to sync: the Website/Landing Pages the Hubdb blog pages + posts files/im read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
May 27, 2024 14:23
Hi @SvanEck , When you sync with a Developer Sandbox, your CMS (Content) Hub content will not be synced. This is limited to CRM data, like re...read more
Solved
TMisuna on May 25, 2024
Is it possible to embed an icon in a CSS pseudo-element using an icon field? Is the following code not sufficient to use fontawesome, especially the latest version 6 series, with CSS pseudo-elements such as::before and::after? My CSS .te read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 25, 2024 11:29
Hi @TMisuna Font Awesome icons are provided as a web font. To use them, ensure you've added the Font Awesome library to the <head> sec...read more
Chrouglas on May 24, 2024
Hi all. I followed this tutorial https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/building-blocks/themes/custom-fonts#:~:text=After%20adding%20a%20custom%20font,json%20config%20file. And I can see and select the font and all the weight options when editin read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2024 10:30
Hi @Chrouglas , Thank you for asking the Community! I found a similar post where the solution from @dennisedson on this post " Custom fonts ...read more
tony5280 on May 24, 2024
Would like to use (a) this method to push a canonical or a robots to the head without creating a conflict - override/clobber/supercede any previous or existing auto-generated values. I'm trying to think of a good reason to push duplicate or conflic read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Sasha-A8 on May 24, 2024
CSS files are minified automatically in HS CMS unless they contain syntax errors. Putting my code through a linter shows that my css variables are the problem. Such as --clr-primary: green; This seems to be an issue with read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 27, 2024 10:18
Hi @Sasha-A8 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Thank you also for sharing this! I will pass it along internally for more visibility...read more
PBagares on May 23, 2024
Hello! I'd like to know if we can add color to our ticketing pipelines- to give more personality and enhance the vibe. Something like this:
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 24, 2024 11:36
Thanks, Josh!
KSutula0 on May 23, 2024
When working on customizing my 'unknown contact subscription' preferences page, I see this in the preview window on marketing/email/subscriptions but when I open the preview, I get this result with the error message circled in blue read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 14:15
Hi, @KSutula0 👋 Thanks for your question. Let's invite some community members to the conversation. Hey, @Jnix284 @elizheleva @tjoyce...read more
TWerboweski on May 23, 2024
I have installed Cloud Files which outputs a unique URL for a data room. I have set up a membership based portal which I want to have a section of the smart content to show the URL as an iframe embed. Right now the URL output is set to copy to a pr read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
May 24, 2024 11:05
@BérangèreL @TWerboweski i'd recommend creating a custom module that uses that contact property/personalization token in it's HTML which should g...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.