• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
tmcmillan99 on December 02, 2022
I have a step in the workflow (contact-based) that is creating a new record in a custom object. Referencing the included screenshot, is there a way to add a contact token to the input fields that are highlighted in yellow? All of these fields have c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DOchieng5 on December 02, 2022
I'm trying to figure out the difference between the two.I've read the documentation but still can't figure out. Someone to bring the point home.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 02, 2022 11:42
Hey, @DOchieng5 👋 Thanks for reaching out. The area is the overall container and the section is the specific space within the area that yo...read more
shiyon on December 02, 2022
Hi developers, I'm creating a page to list webinars from the past few years. So I created a table in HubDB with columns - Name, Date, Year, Description and Topic . There is a dropdown in the page which filters the content based on ' Topic '. I read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 08:31
Aand I'm still half asleep cause I forgot you need to access the options. So instead of looping through just 'column' you need to loop through 'colum...read more
Solved
DOchieng on December 02, 2022
What's the purpose of macros.css in the boilerplate theme?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 06:58
The macros.css specifically is for adding HubL macros used to mutate theme settings data and create reusable pieces of CSS. It may seem unecessa...read more
JamesSilver on December 02, 2022
We have a multilingual site, and have customized the 500 error page template (e.g. link ) so we render an error message in the appropriate language for the user. The question I have is this: Is there a way to get Hubspot to produce, or simulate read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Partner
December 02, 2022 12:02
Hi @JamesSilver and @Jaycee_Lewis , definitely an interesting question and one I get a lot, unfortunately there is no way that I know of to for...read more
SMcIver on December 02, 2022
Hello, We've recently had a new website built and I've encountered an issue with Hubspot's tracking of our custom forms. All of the forms are being collected fine apart from our booking form: https://ukmediation.net/mediation-training/the-i read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 04:21
Hey @SMcIver , I think the issue may be that on the initial booking form you aren't actually capturing an email address. You'll see here tha...read more
m_engineer on December 01, 2022
I want to use the HubL function blog_recent_posts to display tags. Is there any way to do this? ``` {% set rec_posts = blog_recent_posts(11111111111, 10) %} {% for rec_post in rec_posts %} <span class="category">{{rec_posts.tag }}< read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
December 02, 2022 02:00
My bad! I misinterpreted your original request... So you want to do something like that to retrieve the tags: {% set rec_posts = blog_recent_posts...read more
m_engineer on December 01, 2022
I have set up a favicon. However, the favicon does not appear in the mobile Google search results. What could be the cause?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 03:56
Hey @m_engineer , This is probably more of an issue with Google as opposed to the HubSpot APIs and wider platform. I know it can take time for...read more
tw-martijn on December 01, 2022
Recently I started to use the ?hsDebug=true query parameter to dive into some weird loadings I was seeing with our theme. I believe it is all fixed now, except some warnings I have been unable to fix. They do not seem to affect our pages, but they read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 02, 2022 09:36
Hi, @tw-martijn 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if we can get the conversation going — hey @Gonzalo @Sjardo @tjoyce , do you have any ...read more
MrCapp on December 01, 2022
I ran into an issue that I need some help troubleshooting. I've been rolling the 50+ modules of our site into a theme. My process has been to copy the modules and dependencies from our live server to my dev server. I then make edits in Hubspot and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 02, 2022 09:38
Hi, @MrCapp 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @Anton @BarryGrennan , do you have any tips or feedback for @MrCapp on how to prevent this type...read more
DenisG on December 01, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to set up a reverse proxy for the blog by following this tutorial : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/developer-reference/reverse-proxy-support The domain is configured on Hubspot and "Ready for publishing". The IIS serv read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 02, 2022 11:01
Hey, @DenisG 👋 Thanks for reaching out. I'll tag in @coldrickjack @LeeBartelme @Mike_Eastwood and add this post for reference — Lessons ...read more
PDeT on December 01, 2022
hi, I found a new puzzle today. I have a contact property that has a json string as value. When I fetch the value with the api, and paste it in my template, assigned to a variable, the variable neatly passes a fromjson filter and I can transfor read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 02, 2022 11:52
Hi, @PDeT 👋 Thanks for your question. Hey, @tominal @JBeatty @taran42 , do you have any tips for @PDeT and their puzzle 😊 ? Best...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.