• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
cives on June 30, 2022
Hi all, I'm using a HubDB table to render donations made by our members to benefit an annual fundraiser. My current markup is: <div class="pwr-sub-services pwr-sec-services--style-2 aos-init aos-animate" data-aos="fade-in" data-aos-delay="5 read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
Veradatatech on June 30, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if HubSpot POST API supports inserting multiple rows with 1 API call. POST /hubdb/api/v2/tables/:tableId/rows https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/hubdb/v2/create_row Kindly advice. R read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 15:14
Hey, @Veradatatech 👋 To confirm, you are not missing an option with that v2 endpoint . If you are interested, there are new v3 HubDB API endpoin...read more
CWeissteiner on June 30, 2022
Hello, since I couldn't find a solution in the documentation I hope you can help me with my question. In my custom button module I want to give my designer the option to edit the styles depending on screensize (desktop or mobile). Some HubSpot Def read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 15:45
Hey, @CWeissteiner 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if we can help get the conversation started for you — @Mark_Ryba @Brownstephen101 @...read more
Solved
FionaW on June 30, 2022
I want to add a CTA button to a header image on the website. it is currently done on our home page so know its possible - but i dont know who did this. i want to add it to other landing pages - where there is a header image with some text read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
June 30, 2022 05:50
Hi @FionaW It definitely is possible but the specifics of how to do it depend on your theme and how it was developed. To give you an exact a...read more
ben-duchy on June 29, 2022
Is anyone able to help me figure out the days between 2 dates for a CRM web module. I've tried using the below (tweaked from an old HubDB method) but so far the output seems random. {% for member in member.results %} {% set today = local_ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 10:02
Hey, @ben-duchy 👋 Thanks for the interesting question. It may help the community if we can provide a specific example. Perhaps as example showin...read more
KSchuller on June 29, 2022
Trying to create a module and include a snippet (partial) into the module to keep the code segmented and easily manageable -- it throws the error stated in the subject "include" is disabled in this context but it still seems to work just fine. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 29, 2022 08:09
Thank you, @Jaycee_Lewis , for getting back to me! So in a custom module that I'm making I've got a partial HTML file that I include in the mod...read more
Made on June 29, 2022
Good day, all! I am working on a filter for an email, that requires me to compare a contact property to another value. For a Customer with lastvisited set to text value "1234567890" the following happens Input: {% set standard = '12 read more
Community Manager
June 29, 2022 13:58
Hey, @Made 👋 Let's see if we can get the conversation going for you. @amwilie @DanielSanchez @Bryantworks , do you have any experience here...read more
KJonsson on June 29, 2022
Hello! I'm an amateur coder and I'm trying to build my own quote template using HubSpot Designer. I'm currently trying to code a module listing line items, and I want to show the image ("Image URL") for the line items. I tried using the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 29, 2022 06:58
Hi @KJonsson , What isthe part 'Unit[]' for? I think you can just output {{ item.hs_images }} or a version of it. to display the out...read more
RintoIgnatious on June 28, 2022
Hi all, I've created a page ( https://media.naifa.org/press-releases ) to show all the posts, which come under the tag name 'press release' in 6 blogs, using a custom module (Screenshot attached). There are almost 6 blogs selected for lis read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2022 01:01
Hi @RintoIgnatious , I do not fully understand what you are trying to do but this sounds to me, that your blog_recent_tag_posts() is...read more
Solved
LKanter on June 28, 2022
Hello! Does anyone have experience creating a custom form where the "Submit" box is inline with the fillable portion of the form? In addition, creating a secondary button option? See picture!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 29, 2022 07:24
Hi @LKanter , Yes this is possible. But the submit button needs to be positioned by absolute. I have made a example codepen doe demo purpose...read more
albertsg on June 28, 2022
Hi Community! One of my colleagues asked me a very interesting question and I don't know the answer, so let's see if someone here knows more about it 🙂 Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the type of modules allowed into a dnd read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributeur de premier rang
June 29, 2022 00:29
Thanks @Jaycee_Lewis ! 🙂
Solved
JHowardAdapt on June 28, 2022
Hi, I am trying to use the new merge endpoint from the api client within a custom code block of a workflow but can't seem to figure out how to do it, if it is even possible. I have called vairous other endpoints from the client like so: read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
June 29, 2022 01:48
Hi @JHowardAdapt , @Jaycee_Lewis , You can find here the documentation for merging two companies. There's the nodeJs example that matches...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.