• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • jgranados on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, We are trying to customize the chatbot used by our client users to submit tickets. We want to validate that the email entered by the user corresponds to a register user in a third party application. We want the user to continue entering...
  • PMarshTAC on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I am having an issue with several workflows. They are set up to trigger when a user submits a form. The workflow will trigger sometimes but other times not. I don't see a difference in the form submissions as to why one would trigger a...
  • JPatterson8 on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, My colleague isn't able to see our custom DND template we created in the Design Manager within the list of available DND (not "Custom") Email templates. I created one months ago, but can't recall how I got it to show up in that list of avai...
  • Solved
    kpkreative on October 28, 2021
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I have a theme that has been html/hubl coded. We have a custom module that needs to specifically be placed in the base.html file. As all templates use base.html as a partial, the custom module placed here, is displaying on all pages, whereas i...
    Participant
    October 28, 2021 14:52
    Thanks for this Dennis, i really appreciate your feedback 🙂
  • DMaksimovic on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi guys, I'm trying to make slider with few images, but it only shows me one image, i don't know where the problem is. Here is my code: HTML: <div class="slideshow-container"> <div class="row"> {% for item in module.field_...
    Community Manager
    October 28, 2021 11:23
    @DMaksimovic You have a link where this is not working? I don't see any issues with the code and I tested it as well in this pen . @Indra ...
  • LLi on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I was hoping to get some help with an email getting clipped by gmail. We've tried our best to reduce the content to no avail and after browsing here, am now thinking it's likely to do with the css in our custom template. Unfortunately I'm a...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 28, 2021 12:10
    Hey @LLi , I can't seem to pinpoint where the code breaks, but i believe it could be the outside template wrapper that holds the content together ...
  • AHaney on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    still see issue http://codex-themes.com/screenshots/Selection_999(875).jpg
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 28, 2021 05:50
    Hi @AHaney , If you are using js either in custom module or any other place , please paste all your js file in base.html for global purpose and t...
  • ChelseaWright on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We just updated our CSS style sheet and are having struggles with the mobile main menu. I need to update the child trigger: To our new style: Can anyone help me with the HubSpot CSS code needed to make this happen?
    October 28, 2021 08:04
    Hello, Our website is www.vistastaff.com. We are trying to match the Hubspot mobile menu for our blogs and resource landing pages. Here is an e...
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    We just updated our CSS style sheet and are having struggles with the mobile main menu. I need to update the child trigger: To our new style: Can anyone help me with the HubSpot CSS code needed to make this happen?
    October 28, 2021 07:52
    Hello Indra, Our website is www.vistastaff.com. We are trying to match the Hubspot mobile menu for our blogs and resource landing pages. Here i...
  • HJack on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, The CTA links appear to be a long text with tracking parameters and I don't want it. Is there a way to track not through CTA buttons - but through the JS code? Thanks
    Community Manager
    October 28, 2021 08:02
    @Indra , @daveroma : any thoughts here?
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    We just updated our website and are having to update the CSS stylesheet. I have been struggling with the mobile menu. We need to add a scroll bar for our main menu, and I am not having any luck with it working. Does anyone have the HubSpot CSS code ...
    October 28, 2021 08:05
    Hello, Our website is www.vistastaff.com. We are trying to match the Hubspot mobile menu for our blogs and resource landing pages. Here is an e...
  • DivyaRaj on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Can you guys help me to find a web development company in India with CMS development services? My company needs a WordPress website. That is why I was looking for web developers in India. We have a small budget for web design and development purpose...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 28, 2021 01:20
    Thanks for tagging us @dennisedson 🙂
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors