• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • PatrickEng on January 14, 2022
    8 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Start gathering your CMS Hub questions now! Starting on January 24th and going all week long, HubSpot thought leaders and product experts will be working together to answer your CMS Hub questions in our 4th CMS Hub AMA. Missed our other AM...
  • dennisedson on January 05, 2022
    2 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Happy New Year, everyone! I am sure you all are easily sticking to your resolutions 😜 We have this fellow named @AJLaPorte from the HubSpot Developer Advocacy team who has a resolution of his own. Create content that will make your liv...
    Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
    January 06, 2022 04:05
    Would love to see how others handle multi-language system pages like preference-center, backup-subscribe, 404 etc and what their approach is
  • dennisedson on October 05, 2021
    3 upvotes
    14 Replies
    Oh. Hi there... TL;DR: 2021 HubSpot Themes Challenge is open! True story: My car is about to die. You should see it. The check engine light is glowing brighter than the headlights. It goes from 0 - 60mph in about an hour. The fabri...
    Contributor
    December 24, 2021 22:11
    @dennisedson Please help me with my question about (HUBSPOT THEMES CHALLENGE 2021). I have read the rule in SECTION 4 have mention that theme ...
  • jennysowyrda on June 17, 2019
    18 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This space is dedicated to questions regarding HubSpot CMS development. If your question is not directly related to questions or thoughts around building on HubSpot’s CMS, your post may be better suited for a better board on the Community. ...
  • FAndrén on January 24, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I have a issue when i try to use the plugin for wordpress. When i have logged in to wordpress admin and click on the Hubspot icon i get redirected to the frontpage of the site - so i can not access the settings and so in admin. Any ideas w...
  • mchomicki on January 23, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello everyone, I have a custom module created, using the hubspot Form module, now what I would like to do, is give the option of selecting the background color of the submit button in the form, I've tried adding a color selector to the module, but ...
  • mden on January 22, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Can anyone please tell me how to connect domain in HubSpot marketplace account? I try to connect domian in settings -> website -> domain & urls and click on (Connect a domain) but it locked not allow add domain.
  • Ceekay100 on January 21, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Hope y'all well. I'm encountering a problem when trying to edit pages in HubSpot in content editor. The creator of this template did now allow adding new modules in the page editor. If you would like to add modules, ask them to allow it. ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    January 21, 2022 04:42
    Hello @Ceekay100 Here is documentation on how dnd ares, sections etc work. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/tags/dnd-areas ...
  • Solved
    MattOnce on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I am trying to edit the blog listing page template so my main blog listing page only displays posts with the "Featured" tag. I have added the lines {% for topic in content.topic_list %} {% if topic.name == 'Featured' %} just below the {% ...
    Contributor
    January 21, 2022 06:12
    Thanks once again, @Kevin-C . I have come across this function in my research, and I think you're right - I could probably use it to achieve the re...
  • aidanxyz on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, I want to make a custom alternative of the default @ hubspot/blog_subscribe module, with the difference being that my module needs a different styling and the form submission should happen through AJAX without page reload. Whe...
  • mbaxter91288 on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I am creating a theme and trying to utilize the {{ theme }} variables I set in modules. I have a much more complicated module, however, I've boiled it down to this simple code: {{ theme|tojson }} <p class="text-primary-2"&g...
    January 24, 2022 02:01
    For an update. I've just tried using the " inherited_value " field as well. So, for example, I've created a module-level " animation.easing " fi...
  • AMinnamon on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Similar issue here using same theme: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Conflicting-CSS-when-using-Child-theme-and-a-deleted-copy-of/m-p/538291 I have cloned a theme in order to create new pages with different global elements. I ...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 21, 2022 00:25
    Hi @AMinnamon , This time try this method :-create one new css and js file in respective folder and paste all your css and js in it and after tha...
  • Merb01 on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi everyone! I am trying to find out how to tell if a contact has a date property filled in or not. Basically we want to hide some text if this date field does not have a value. I have tried some things that work with regular text fields but do not ...
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    January 22, 2022 10:18
    Hey @Merb01 Ahh I remember! So a date picker property is a datetime object which is a value type, so it cannot be null. Think of it li...
  • SBegum on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot community, My website www.frommpackaging,ca has a Homepage banner video. It used to autoplay before, not sure what has changed it doesnt now. If i go to inner pages and come back to homepage i see the video in autoplay . Would be gr...
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    January 20, 2022 19:13
    Hey @SBegum If you're testing in Chrome its worth knowing that Chrome has a few auto play policies . In you instance it seems that the poli...
  • Merb01 on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Goal, trying to display a custom contact property that is a date in a pretty format. We created the property as a date picker and named it "plan_effective_date". Ill walk you through my thought process on this and please let me know what I am missin...
    Participant
    January 20, 2022 10:15
    It looks lik the only directive that you changed was from the "%B" to "%b" and both have the same result. Nothing is printed. I was expecting to see ...
  • Solved
    deiviser on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello, I'm quite new to HubSpot and really struggling with this build. I've made a module with a repeater that allows me to post job listings. Each red box is whats added by the repeater. When they click apply button, it takes them to a ...
    Participant | Partner
    January 21, 2022 02:44
    Thank you both for your input. The first solution worked perfectly well with some adjustments. Thank you! For anyone else who needs something simil...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors