• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • ymleyva on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello everyone, I am using the CMS Files api to upload a file and I have a problem. when uploading a PDF file the file manager does not recognize the content type End point: /filemanager/api/v3/files/upload
  • Philysgdy on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Can I get some help on this I am creating a link to another landing page using a rich text module. I am working on a clients CMS and I dont have access to customise modules only code. Here is code <div style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 4...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 29, 2021 08:13
    Hello @Philysgdy and thanks for writing, you can access the header html field in in the editor and inside it you can write css in the style tags. Y...
  • Elesco on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to get the live chat to work on my website. The plug in is installed on wordpress, the chatflow is showing as live, the website URL is set as www.elesco.co.uk with no exlclusion rules. everything is filled in and the preview wor...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 29, 2021 07:28
    Hi @Elesco , Do you have the WordPress plugin installed? If not, then the most common issue that tracking code was not installed. In...
  • exitdump on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi does anyone experienced this issue: The site has a pages already and the goal was just to switch it over to the new theme and keep all contents from the pages. However we cannot select the new theme when we try to switch template. The...
  • dennisedson on July 28, 2021
    4 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Are you currently on a journey to earning the HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification from HubSpot Academy? Check out this exam and practicum prep session. In the recording, we provide: An overview of the HubSpot CMS for Developers...
    Inbound Professor
    July 28, 2021 13:42
    Excited to have been part of this Exam Prep session! If you have any questions for me, please feel reach to reach out to me here or on LinkedIn . Wo...
  • Solved
    ahemilee on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello all, Can anyone help me style a search results page for our website? I just created it so it uses all the default styles, but I'm not that experienced with CSS to make it look better. I would like to keep it simple with a search box in the c...
    July 29, 2021 09:00
    Thank you @Chris-M for adding on to @miljkovicmisa 's advice. I was able to make it work with your CSS. I have another question, hopefully y...
  • bmhall2 on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, We are attempting to utilize the content search API to search blog posts. We have two blogs ( 21928619008 and 51598461274 ) on our portal ( 6268647 ). When using the groupId filter with the first blog id, the expected results are return...
    Key Advisor
    July 28, 2021 08:01
    Hi @bmhall2 , can you copy/paste the code you're using to access the Search API please? I know you can string multiple group ids like this for...
  • reto-ulrich on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to try out if it is possible to use custom CSS in Hubspot for forms and websites. I found the following instructions for this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/de/forms/how-do-i-style-my-embedded-form My problem now is tha...
    Contributor | Gold Partner
    July 28, 2021 07:31
    Hello @reto-ulrich and thank you for writing in the forum. First off the row html trigger is located in the style tab as shown in the screenshot b...
  • Solved
    yshinzato on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, I was able to add font awesome to my old landing page templates but when I used the new theme, they are showing up as squares. Here is the link I've tried it all different ways to upload the fontawesome kit: @import url(//designers....
    Participant
    July 29, 2021 07:30
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had the link in the wrong spot but it's working now! Thank you both for all your help! <link rel="stylesheet" href=" https:/...
  • Solved
    pawel_p on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have an error in my CSS file saying "Could not resolve function 'color'" on the line where I have the theme override specific styles: /* Theme Override Specific style */ {% set header_bg_color = color(theme.header.background_color) %} {% s...
    July 27, 2021 08:10
    Thanks. I manage to fix that before you sen the reply. The color() function I saw in a boilerplate theme, when i created a example in a Design To...
  • NPeters on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I have a header that contains a logo that when clicked takes you to the homepage. The homepage is a root url ie http://www.mywebsite.com I had expected as with other CMSs that there would a simple variable like {{ site_url }} I have lo...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 28, 2021 06:42
    Hi @NPeters , In the Hubspot module, we have the option for logo settings. you can use this module on your website. and can change the logo redir...
  • LLAgency on July 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello i wonder why i can't scroll down or scroll to the right to see all colum and row of my data on Contact page? i have tried using Safari, Chrome they are still doesn't work. I have check my computer system setting already still i can't perform s...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 01:25
    Hi @LLAgency , Sometimes we used the positions and other mouse event block kind of thing in the webpage. So please check you have used any CSS an...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors