State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
TMisuna on May 25, 2024
Is it possible to embed an icon in a CSS pseudo-element using an icon field? Is the following code not sufficient to use fontawesome, especially the latest version 6 series, with CSS pseudo-elements such as::before and::after? My CSS .te read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 25, 2024 11:29
Hi @TMisuna Font Awesome icons are provided as a web font. To use them, ensure you've added the Font Awesome library to the <head> sec...read more
Chrouglas on May 24, 2024
Hi all. I followed this tutorial https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/building-blocks/themes/custom-fonts#:~:text=After%20adding%20a%20custom%20font,json%20config%20file. And I can see and select the font and all the weight options when editin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tony5280 on May 24, 2024
Would like to use (a) this method to push a canonical or a robots to the head without creating a conflict - override/clobber/supercede any previous or existing auto-generated values. I'm trying to think of a good reason to push duplicate or conflic read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Sasha-A8 on May 24, 2024
CSS files are minified automatically in HS CMS unless they contain syntax errors. Putting my code through a linter shows that my css variables are the problem. Such as --clr-primary: green; This seems to be an issue with read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PBagares on May 23, 2024
Hello! I'd like to know if we can add color to our ticketing pipelines- to give more personality and enhance the vibe. Something like this:
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 24, 2024 11:36
Thanks, Josh!
KSutula0 on May 23, 2024
When working on customizing my 'unknown contact subscription' preferences page, I see this in the preview window on marketing/email/subscriptions but when I open the preview, I get this result with the error message circled in blue read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 14:15
Hi, @KSutula0 👋 Thanks for your question. Let's invite some community members to the conversation. Hey, @Jnix284 @elizheleva @tjoyce...read more
TWerboweski on May 23, 2024
I have installed Cloud Files which outputs a unique URL for a data room. I have set up a membership based portal which I want to have a section of the smart content to show the URL as an iframe embed. Right now the URL output is set to copy to a pr read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
May 24, 2024 11:05
@BérangèreL @TWerboweski i'd recommend creating a custom module that uses that contact property/personalization token in it's HTML which should g...read more
DonDenton on May 23, 2024
I have not been able to find any documentation on the content system that backs custom modules. I probably don't know where to look. Considering the custom module below... I noticed yesterday that some of the content that my colleagues created read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 24, 2024 16:05
Hi @DonDenton , This is probably related to the serverside rendering beta (React). Updating the label of a field shouldn't cause the content ...read more
GPatel6 on May 23, 2024
Hi Community, I am experiencing issues with a Hubspot form that I have customized for redirection and styling through the Hubspot code editor using a Custom Module by using below mentioned referenced javascript in Custom Module. hbspt.forms.create read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 22:21
Hi, @GPatel6 👋 Thanks for your question. I have a few of my own to help our community members have additional information. Check you...read more
MHlavacka on May 23, 2024
Hi, I need some explanation about how to handle file uploads via serverless functions in HubSpot CMS. Can you help me out? What I am trying to do: I have a website made in HubSpot CMS This website uses multiple serverless functions w read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 14:11
Hey, @MHlavacka 👋 I believe you have correctly listed out the limitations and a possible solution. There is not a documented way to change or ...read more
Alison-Watson on May 23, 2024
Hello, I have a problem in my SEO recommendations which says that a Googlefont (Roboto) is missing. However, this font is from the Font Family and not uploaded by myself, so it is not a custom font. I was told the following possible solution: It read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
May 23, 2024 05:18
Hi @Alison-Watson , Roboto is a "default" Google font and therefore initially integrated in HubSpot. You don't have to import it via @font-face r...read more
DanielDPAltra on May 23, 2024
Hi there, fast question. Why when I create a ticket, 2 webhooks jumps, if I'm only creating a ticket, its supossed to jump only the ticket creation event. Instead im receiving 2 webhooks, the first the creation one and then content changed which is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 24, 2024 16:09
Hi @DanielDPAltra , You probably also subscribed to property changes, that will cause two events to be sent. In the body of the webhook, you ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.