• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • HSimons on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I have a big problem. I sent out an email last week to over 300 contacts at various companies. It's clear that it only reached people at our internal company and not any of the other companies. The 'sent' address isn't the same as our ...
  • Solved
    Krum on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    9 Replies
    HI, I have a problem accessing and comparing the value of custom property for contact. I have created both Multiple checkbox and single property for a contact. I can not get a correct if statement to get the proper value com...
    September 27, 2021 03:11
    I found the issue! The problem was that I had another module used in the template which was not enabled for programmable emails and the button to ena...
  • MLerner on September 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I wanto have a certain module embedded in the text of my blog posts after, let's say 300 words. Is there a way to do this with Hubl to say "add module x after 400 words"?
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 26, 2021 23:00
    Hi @MLerner , You could try something like this: {% set wordArray = module.content|split(' ') %} {% set contentArray = wordArray.inser...
  • Solved
    Lowen68 on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi All, I'm building a customer newsletter email, and rather than including links in the email that go to separate areas of our website, I'd like to include a short excerpt of each section that can be expanded within the email if the recipient w...
    Participant
    September 24, 2021 08:18
    Thank you for sharing, Indra! I will give this a try.
  • hilton22 on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Hello everyone, I'm trying to build an email template with a CTA for an external link. This URL has some parameters with Hubspot tokens: ' https://www.example.com?email={{contact.email}}&my_property={{contact.my_property }}' The 'my_pro...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 24, 2021 04:35
    Hi @hilton22 , Awesome, that should make it a lot easier. Let me know if you need any help.
  • Solved
    StLoebelt on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello community, I want to create an individual page for each author. This means, I want to change the HTML/HubL code for this page type/ template. In my theme there is no template to edit. So I guess, the author pages are generated "automag...
    September 23, 2021 07:12
    Thank you so much, overlooked the simple if else condition in at the top of the template
  • NShengKee on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, I am having a issue, after I uploaded the theme.json, in the design tool page, all my custom module is not showing on the right module list, and even I remove it, the custom module is also not showing anymore, is that a bug?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 27, 2021 01:31
    Hi @NShengKee , Sometime when you copy module there portal field JSon missing that by module now showing please look field json also and drag and...
  • IVergara on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I have a full Hubspot template made by the drag and drop modules already provided. But I'm trying to create a responsive text module that can work as my Newsletter Title. here's the expected behavior: Email preview: https://newslett...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 23, 2021 00:00
    Hi @IVergara , I see that in the preview the class "responsiveText" is not set in the H2. Could you add that so we can do some testing? Two things...
  • ckingg on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi there, I'm building a new custom blog post template via Hubl. Everything seems to be going well except for an issue with a specific module. When I apply the new template to the blog post, this module behaves as if no content was added t...
    Participant
    September 23, 2021 06:35
    When I convert the old template to HTML, it shows (% module_block %) and (% module_attribute %} tags whereas in the new template I copied the code sn...
  • Solved
    SLeicester5 on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi there, I've created an event landing page using a template. I need to remove the search bar and CTA from the page header. I have unchecked the search bar option but it's still there.
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 22, 2021 07:04
    @SLeicester5 If you add some style tags, you can add it to the head or footer of the template through the design manager: <style> body .he...
  • ben-duchy on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Has anyone ever created a dynamic comparison table similar to Apples? https://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone8plus,iphone11promax,iphone13 I've tried using the below code, cloning it and tweaking each one by changing any key po...
    Community Manager
    September 23, 2021 21:13
    Hey @ben-duchy , after trying the method Teun and Indra suggested and when your query is resolved, please help us by making them as solutions 😉
  • Solved
    hilton22 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hello everyone, I'm creating a page with a Hubspot form. This form contains hidden fields that, depending on some parameters in the URL, these fields become visible, through JS code in a custom module that I'm also developing. The proble...
    Contributor | Elite Partner
    September 21, 2021 13:11
    Hello @Teun , Thanks again for the reply! I've also read some things about this, that the onFormSubmit callback doesn't prevent form sub...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors