• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
jkupczak-virtu on April 18, 2024
Need some urgent assistance! Any idea how to set module defaults when the repeating block is an extra level deep? For example, this code from this page: {% module "my_repeater_module" path="/img_repeater_module", label="img_repeater_module" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AMichaels on April 17, 2024
Hello - bit of a silly question. I've created a few extensions using the UI Extension guide and sample project as a starting point. Everything has gone well, but they display " Powered by Get started App" at the bottom of every extension. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 17, 2024 18:36
Indeed it is!
Solved
kyleffotf on April 11, 2024
How do I use the other logos in my brand kit settings? We have 3 logos in our brand kit, a coloured one, a white one, and black one. When I use the logo module, it only displays the default logo, but I want to be able to switch between the 3 read more
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 12, 2024 03:53
Hi @kyleffotf , you're both right - it is not that well documented. There's only this documentation about brand-kit logos . You had the ri...read more
Solved
pacobosque on April 08, 2024
I'm trying to copy the fields from a module in one account to another account where I want to make the same module. First I use the "Copy JSON" to copy the entire fields.json from the account with the existing module. Then using the CLI in VS Code I read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
April 13, 2024 01:11
I figured out the problem. Even though the CLI gave me a success message when I ran hs upload, there was an issue with my path. At first I was tr...read more
KSmithIllumine8 on April 08, 2024
The main problem I'm running into with the new file upload properties is that it doesn't seem like I can access the file url in custom modules using the crm_objects() function. Any new files uploaded to a file property just return an id number so I read more
Top Contributor | Partner
April 08, 2024 17:36
@KSmithIllumine8 - this is a tricky one to respond to in this forum. On the one hand, I would not want to insert a viewpoint that should really be ...read more
Developer123 on April 05, 2024
Hi, I want to created a dynamic page using the CRM Companies table, but I don't want this page to be private (require user login/registration). Is there a way for me to change the table settings to enable public dynamic page setup? What is the be read more
April 05, 2024 15:53
Hi @Developer123 , This currently is not possible, as dynamic pages based on Contact, Company, Deal, Ticket, or Quote properties can only b...read more
Solved
Woodsy on March 27, 2024
Hi all We have a sub domain https://sub.domain.com which we want to use to create a homepage. We have an external partner https://partner.app/solution-provider where we want to show their content but don't want it obvious that the user has swit read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide
March 31, 2024 06:31
Hello @Woodsy , This is quite an insteresting setup you are trying to build. What type of content are you trying to use from your partner webs...read more
JMendoza2 on March 22, 2024
Is this possible? Get custom module data of blog post in site search result. I only see basic page attributes like name, absolute_url, etc. I cant seem to print widgets on site search results page.
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 22, 2024 13:06
Hi @JMendoza2 , could you please provide some more information(maybe code) what you'd like to achieve? thanks best, Anton
Solved
tmcmillan99 on March 21, 2024
Is there a way that I could see if a link label contains specific text in an if statement? For example, the menu item label contains the following: <span class="mega-1">Services</span> I want the if statment to check if the label con read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
March 21, 2024 14:21
Hi @tmcmillan99 , you can try {% if link.label is containing "mega" %} Do something {% else %} Do something if it's not containing "mega" {% ...read more
RedFernWilson on March 20, 2024
Hi I have a custom module that i want to use on a dynamic page. The dynamic pages data source is an Event CRM object. When the event template renders i want to pass in the current event to a module as a parameter so i can use one of the event p read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
March 25, 2024 09:05
Hi Daniel Sincerest apologies for my late reply. Thanks again for assiting with this. Interestingly, i have been able to get this to work as yo...read more
Solved
SShiah on March 19, 2024
Hello, I have to add dynamic job listings data to marketing email from wordpress website weekly. Every week latest job will be add in marketing email send that email to contacts. If any one has idea about it please let me know.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 19, 2024 11:44
Hi @SShiah Assuming your job posts have an RSS feed, you could set up an RSS email for those WordPress posts: You can se...read more
Solved
DAndry on March 15, 2024
Hello. I am new to HubSpot. I am trying to figure out how to get a background gradient color or image that sticks so the text is scrolling over the background without the background moving. Do I need to modify a template or a module to do this or is read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
March 15, 2024 21:17
Hi @DAndry - Similar to your situation there was already a use case and resolution offered - You wanna quickly have a look to make us of it for you...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.