CMS Development

damarley
Participant

Wrap text to the left side of an image CTA

Hi All,

Hope all is well. I’m hoping that I can get some help me with a small project I'm working on.

I’m in the process of creating a new pillar page here, https://www.aventri.com/experiential-marketing-strategy?hs_preview=WjJNekPf-8553885047 and created a download now image that is clickable in the introduction paragraph.

I’ve also created another download now image this time as a CTA in the “Mixing Self-Services and Human Connection” paragraph and I would like to wrap the text to the left similar to the one in the introduction, however every time I try to this the formatting breaks and the CTA is in the middle of the paragraph.

My question would be Is there a quick fix that I can add to the source code in order to stop the CTA from breaking the formatting? I did have the same issue with the clickable image in the introduction, but I was able to resolve that with by using style=“display: inline;“. Unfortunately, this same fix doesn’t help with the CTA version.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks in advance!

0 Votes
5 Réponses
ashleyidesign
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Hey,

Looks like you got this figured out?

0 Votes
damarley
Participant

Hi @ashleyidesign,

Yes, I think I figured it out however, the formarting still seems to be a little off.

How to Develop an Experiential Marketing Strategy in 2019 | Aventri 2019-07-24 09-45-18.png

There is still a large white space in at the beginning of the paragraph that I would like to fix.  

0 Votes
ashleyidesign

Hey,

Looks like the CTA code is in the middle of the paragraph. If you move it to the top of the paragraph it should solve that issue.

0 Votes
damarley
Participant

Hey @ashleyidesign,

I tried to move the CTA up and it looks like a broke my formatting again. Would you mind helping me out? please.

I would like the CTA to appear the same way that the clickable image does in the introdution paragraph. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance! 

0 Votes
ashleyidesign

Hey, send me over an email: ashley@ashleyidesign.com

0 Votes