CMS Development

IanMcIlwain
メンバー

Why Can't I import/export Custom Modules as JSON objects?

My team works with the Local-Hubl-Server to develop our sites more efficiently and quickly. One huge issue we consistently run into is that there is no means to upload Custom Modules developed locally as JSON objects via .FTP or the file manager. Conversely, there is no way to export existing Custom Modules as JSON objects. Is there a way HubSpot could allow for the import/export of Custom Modules as JSON objects?

0 いいね!
4件の返信
benf2489
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Hi, Was there any success in getting this functionality added? I'm trying to develop custom modules locally and import them via FTP but I don't see them when logged in or either a way to export them as json and something the local HubL server can use?

0 いいね!
IanMcIlwain
メンバー

There is apparently a custom widgets API endpoint that should allow you to post modules to a portal.  Unfortunately, there's no documentation for it currently.

0 いいね!
John
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Dang even Dharmesh wants that functionality! lol!

https://inbound.org/discuss/cos-hack-a-thon-contest-1-custom-modules#comment-207414

Based on his comment in that thread, it looks like this functionality does not exist yet.Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.40.49 PM.png

I like kudos almost as much as cake – a close second.

0 いいね!
tezrosolutions
メンバー

Any updates on it? Seems like you can still not upload custom modules via HubSpot FTP.

0 いいね!