CMS Development


Where Do I Change Code Labeled As "Editor Styles"?

My webpage has some CSS code that is preceded by an "<!-- Editor Styles -->" HTML comment. This code is not in the page template or the page editor for that specific page. Where do I change that code?

Screenshot 2023-08-24 084306.jpg



1 Reply 1
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Where Do I Change Code Labeled As "Editor Styles"?

Hi @Cobra,


These are styles that are applied to the page using the editor functionality vs being applied at the CSS level. To edit these you would click on the area you are hoping to style and change the alignment or spacing, background, etc. When you change it in the editor it will automatically apply those styles to the CSS referenced when the page is rendered, but it isn't applied to the CSS file itself.


Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 1.04.34 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-24 at 1.06.46 PM.png



Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer